The Incursion League Launches Soon!

Alright, download done.

Maybe finally I can start with all the streamers for once, thanks to the relatively "small" size of the patch.

Good luck everyone, have fun in Incursion !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Queue has counted down to ZERO twice and DC'ed me and now I'm at 93K wtf is this shit.

Why start counting down if servers aren't active SMFH!!
GGG, really don't know what you doing. I developed many highload systems with 2-3kk requests per second.
And I'm even not professional. What's wrong with your backend?
Awesome!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
All these people trying to join the game the moment the update goes live, and here I am trying to cut my 172 level build down to a more reasonable 120 levels...
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
has the game gone live yet??? I downloaded everything about an hour or so ago, now all I get are a bunch of "exception" errors, screen is black the entire time, then kicks me out, WTF!!!??? AM I the only one with these issues all of a sudden?
"
skullgreed wrote:
has the game gone live yet??? I downloaded everything about an hour or so ago, now all I get are a bunch of "exception" errors, screen is black the entire time, then kicks me out, WTF!!!??? AM I the only one with these issues all of a sudden?

Refer to the last couple of pages in this thread.

Basically: Server overload.

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
Chris said it will be enough servers for everybody... big lel servers overload like always no improvements done and no lessons taken from previous leagues. Always only MTX are prepare to perfection. Regards
league strat??? for me not...120kk ppl are waiting omg hmm very very sad i am
Pretty obvious Grinding Gear cut corners with this release to make more money. An absolute disgrace that I'm sitting here 'checking resources' for 2 hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info