The Incursion League Launches Soon!

Woot! I'm all set, got three bottle of Mountain Dew. Got frozen snacks including pizza, got a brand new out of the box brand new computer last week which has a video card with more ram than my old rig had entirely!

I'm a gonna back up my ears and dive in! Bring it on!!!!
May i ask when will steam start patching? i wanna nap a bit before the league start and steam mostly sucking my blood and don't start the update just when i try to play....
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
My body is ready.

Mine's not.
A thousand thanks, now seed it!
Nice.
After skipping Bestiary league looking forward to fire-up again. Lot of changes to dig in.
Happy :)
Nice!
can't wait!
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
Deadarth wrote:
Any reason why the steam client download is twice the size?

looked through every page for specifically this question.

Of course it's the last one so far and has no answer (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Probably due to the way Steam handles downloads and local files, and not related to GGG in any way. Expect the completed download to take up much less extra space on your drive than what was downloaded.

PS: Even though it's the billionth time I've seen it, that table flipping emote still gives me a little chuckle every time.

"
frenzul wrote:
I hope I don 't end up with max block and zero dps again.

This hit too close to home.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
diablomix wrote:
can't wait!

My little-sister used to say this as she banged on the bathroom door whilst I was on the toilet. I just made her wait a bit longer.

"
path23leech wrote:
A thousand thanks, now seed it!

This isn't the sperm donor forum.
Last edited by DemonicSquid on Jun 1, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info