Vials drop from the temple boss and can be used to transform Incursion Unique Items

facepalm
So what happen when we use both in the same time ?

So they nerfed Vaal skill spam... only to require these 2 flasks to continue spamming them, with a huge damage bonus on top.

Sounds like something the '1k Balance Team'(tm) would do.
You still need souls to use vaal skills right? So I think this flask is waste of spot for flasks. How many times you can use it in boss fight? Once?
Vaal Fireball is real.
"
Kastmar wrote:
You still need souls to use vaal skills right? So I think this flask is waste of spot for flasks. How many times you can use it in boss fight? Once?

This is not for punching down bosses its about spamming vspark,vfball and clearing maps in 30 seconds.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
In before GGG reads the reddit comments and makes the flask a 1/100,000 drop.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

This is not for punching down bosses its about spamming vspark,vfball and clearing maps in 30 seconds.
You can do that with current builds. Clearing speed is not an issue.
perm vaal spark is back.
Tencent's servers can probably handle it. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info