[3.3] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Trickster!

Hey, What do you think about the Unique Helm "Hrimnor's Resolve" to boost our dmg?.
How did you get a 4Red Socketed Lion Pelt?
"
Hydragerium wrote:
Hey, What do you think about the Unique Helm "Hrimnor's Resolve" to boost our dmg?.

It's a pretty good option - I can't remember why I never got around to getting one, but it does come with a loss of evasion and life compared to a rare evasion helm.

"
How did you get a 4Red Socketed Lion Pelt?

The Vorici trick - use Vorici to set it to 2 sockets, then pay 25 chromatics to make them both red. Then use Vorici to set it to 3 sockets, and if the third socket doesn't roll red, set it back to two (the two red sockets will remain). When you get three reds, repeat but for four sockets until you roll the fourth one red. It can take some time and a decent chunk of jeweller's orbs, but it's much cheaper than trying to get four reds on a dex-only item using only chromatics.

Also, a bit of an update: I've gotten this character to 90 and for the time being, I'm retiring him. It's been fun, but this build has now gotten to the point where my upgrades are going to cost many exalts that I don't have, and I'm a massive altoholic so I'm now working on leveling and gearing other characters (notably a Poet's Pen Arc/LW Witch, and a Death Aura Occultist).
Last edited by IceTwenty on Jul 14, 2018, 4:01:47 AM
Dumb question but how did you get enough strength for kaoms?

I struggle on strength and have the same amount of strength on my items as you.

Last edited by YCBlackMoonRise on Jul 14, 2018, 5:30:39 AM
That's a nice idea, was planning on making a trickster flicker strike character, and your's is just better than sanything that I theorycrafted

"
Dumb question but how did you get enough strength for kaoms?

I struggle on strength and have the same amount of strength on my items as you.

Just pick up big strenght nodes if you are lower level than him and you didnt got all the passives yet
Suggestion
Having played it trought acts and farmed a lil bit, its really amazing and a lot of fun, but I've seen you use frenzy, or rather you suggest to use it, I have never run out of frenzy charges when fighting so I started using Vaal Double Strike wich spawns this 4 I guess ghosts of you that attack your target. I use it only on bosses and it really helps to melt them quickly, links are, VDS Weapon Ele Dmg, faster attacks, and I have leap slam there as well bcs I like it, but I might change it if I feel like leap slam isn't necessary.
This is my favorite build so far!

Have you considered using "Bronn's Lithe Cutthroat's Garb?" It gives a lot of damage to movement skills and flicker strike is a movement skill right?
Last edited by Urologist on Jul 31, 2018, 2:07:52 PM
Hey used you build as my league starter, very nice and fun. Great work!
Thank you for your hard work. I'm currently using your Build. Good thing I already have the Items needed. I used to go with aTerminus Est Flicker with Abyssus (One I followed in Youtube created by Path of Exile Builds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aCzFIT-nDs). I die too many times. Not viable and I haven't progressed a lot in Levelling.

After using the Passive Reset I've not touched for a long time. I go with your approach. It was worth it. I'm at lvl 91 going for lvl 92 onwards. The only change in the Passive Tree I've made, Instead of Vaal Pact, I've go with 2 Life Leech and Vitality Void. Still hunting for Good Rares making it more stable. I feel I can face tank the whole content.

(Not sure with PVP though. There are instances I've fought someone I can't ignite. I might need to reconsider adding more Accuracy and Chance to Ignite just in case).

Over all. Your build helped me get back my Fire in PoE more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info