"
Dethox420 wrote:
6 seconds disconnect needs to go

yes disconnect sucks "Cant Thread" also sucks

nice
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Is it possible to filter by mod tiers, or do you have to write out by hand to show every T1 mod?

I assume this works on magics/rares even though they drop unidentified?

Thanks

No doesn't work on unidentified items. This was made because new items drop identified. They specifically said they only added this support for new mods and they have 0 plans of adding support for people farming for mods. Of course you can do it with cloak of tawmr's. But then you have to wear cloak of tawmr's.

Where was this stated? I assumed that would be the case given GGG's philosophy (and I'm glad it works like this), but I haven't seen any statement to that effect.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Malira wrote:
It would be nice if in these random update messages about the upcoming season, if somewhere in the message it reminded people of what date the season starts so people kind of out of the loop didn't have to dig to find that information out.

Oh. You mean the countdown timer on the front page that automatically sets to your local time?

"didn't have to dig"

Clicking on a single icon on any PoE webpage is literally way too hard. That's "digging" and I shouldn't have to waste 0.0000000000000001 secs of my life digging for info that should be spoonfed to me at my whim.

Sheesh, the nerve of some people, asking us to use resources readily available to find answers.
"
Dethox420 wrote:

Enjoy your random disconnects every time your ping jumps to 200 ms to random networks/ISP issues.

GGG said multiple times: they can't remove it or make it better for "everyone".
Last edited by krab90 on May 30, 2018, 10:30:38 AM
"
Malira wrote:
It would be nice if in these random update messages about the upcoming season, if somewhere in the message it reminded people of what date the season starts so people kind of out of the loop didn't have to dig to find that information out.

What, the countdown on the front page isn't enough?
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Is it possible to filter by mod tiers, or do you have to write out by hand to show every T1 mod?

I assume this works on magics/rares even though they drop unidentified?

Thanks

No doesn't work on unidentified items. This was made because new items drop identified. They specifically said they only added this support for new mods and they have 0 plans of adding support for people farming for mods. Of course you can do it with cloak of tawmr's. But then you have to wear cloak of tawmr's.

Where was this stated? I assumed that would be the case given GGG's philosophy (and I'm glad it works like this), but I haven't seen any statement to that effect.

Chris said it in baeclast. 3 hour video if you have the time
"
krab90 wrote:
"
Dethox420 wrote:

Enjoy your random disconnects every time your ping jumps to 200 ms to random networks/ISP issues.

GGG said multiple times: they can't remove it or make it better for "everyone".

all the other games get it it done, just not POE.
anyway, the network code of POE is just atrocious and realy bad.

"
Dethox420 wrote:

It's not HC if you need to use a logout macro. Just go play sc
<3 yaaas new trap builds XDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info