Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

Vaal DD and regualr DD still have different base crit chance? Why?
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
"
itaizilca wrote:
Updated the 2D and 3D art of Tabula Rasa to look less like a sweatshirt your grandmother gave you that was several sizes too large. ~LUL

The Elder now drops all of its loot, including the Watcher's Eye, at the very end of the encounter. ~ what is this ??

No more bait & instakill with the loot appearing right before it blows up. It's not guaranteed drops.
"Updated the 2D and 3D art of Tabula Rasa to look less like a sweatshirt your grandmother gave you that was several sizes too large."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Added 3D art for the following unique items: Ambu's Charge, Apep's Rage, Bloodseeker, Chin Sol, Cloak of Tawm'r Isley, Cospri's Malice, Cospri's Will, Darkray Vectors, Death's Hand, Doomfletch, Doomsower, Doon Cuebiyari, Dreamfeather, Dying Breath, Empire's Grasp, Great Old One's Ward, Greed's Embrace, Haemophilia, Ichimonji, Infernal Mantle, Infractem, Innsbury Edge, Kingsguard, Kondo's Pride, Kongor's Undying Rage, Maligaro's Lens, Maloney's Nightfall, Mon'tregul's Grasp, Moonsorrow, Nomic's Storm, Null's Inclination, Pillar of the Caged God, Piscator's Vigil, Queen of the Forest, Reaper's Pursuit, Repentance, Sentari's Answer, Shackles of the Wretched, Sin Trek, Snakebite, Soul Mantle, Terminus Est, The Baron, The Beast Fur Shawl, The Broken Crown, The Goddess Bound, The Restless Ward, Veil of the Night, Victario's Charity, Voltaxic Rift, Wyrmsign

All these fantastic new 3D art(s)! But a few stand out that I've been eagerly awaiting, for a very long time, namely Voltaxic.

Bah, Vaal focused Incursion league, adding 3D art for a large selection of items AND STILL not having Doryani's Catalyst 3D art ready...

Talking about missed opportunities... >.<
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Patch Notes are Boring AF!! Traps?? Who fcking cares omg.
TRY!!!!! to listen to the community ffs
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Added 3D art for the following unique items: Ambu's Charge, Apep's Rage, Bloodseeker, Chin Sol, Cloak of Tawm'r Isley, Cospri's Malice, Cospri's Will, Darkray Vectors, Death's Hand, Doomfletch, Doomsower, Doon Cuebiyari, Dreamfeather, Dying Breath, Empire's Grasp, Great Old One's Ward, Greed's Embrace, Haemophilia, Ichimonji, Infernal Mantle, Infractem, Innsbury Edge, Kingsguard, Kondo's Pride, Kongor's Undying Rage, Maligaro's Lens, Maloney's Nightfall, Mon'tregul's Grasp, Moonsorrow, Nomic's Storm, Null's Inclination, Pillar of the Caged God, Piscator's Vigil, Queen of the Forest, Reaper's Pursuit, Repentance, Sentari's Answer, Shackles of the Wretched, Sin Trek, Snakebite, Soul Mantle, Terminus Est, The Baron, The Beast Fur Shawl, The Broken Crown, The Goddess Bound, The Restless Ward, Veil of the Night, Victario's Charity, Voltaxic Rift, Wyrmsign

All these fantastic new 3D art(s)! But a few stand out that I've been eagerly awaiting, for a very long time, namely Voltaxic.

Bah, Vaal focused Incursion league, adding 3D art for a large selection of items AND STILL not having Doryani's Catalyst 3D art ready...

Talking about missed opportunities... >.<

All these new badass 3d models and look what we get for challenge rewards. OMEGALUL
If some posters here were ABC shows they'd be banned before their 2nd post.
"
Toralian wrote:

-Elemental Hit

-Previously added damage of a random element to an attack against a single target.
-Now adds damage of all three element to attacks, selects one at random, and deals no damage of any other type. It tries not to pick the same element twice in a row. If the skill hits an enemy, it also deals damage in a small area around it. If the enemy is suffering from that element's associated ailment (ie. if it hits an ignited enemy with fire damage), the area component of the attack gets 80% more radius.
-Now deals 10% more damage per elemental ailment on enemies.
-Now has 30% chance to freeze, shock and ignite (up from 10%), which grows as the gem levels, up to 49% at gem level 20.
-Now requires level 12.
-Now actually shows the correct DPS in the tooltip.

So instead of removing these elemental hit threshold jewels ans leave it as was shown. You just didn't change it's damage or add any "added damage effectiveness" to it. Good job GGG - back to the trash pile Elemental Hit, back home.

ok if you use convert cold to fire and avatar of fire + some unique rings
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
GG TenPenny!

It is just nice to see you hearing the community and solving our most commmon problems. Now I just need to call all my guildmates and irl friends back. Everybody left after your last 2 leagues.
Still no Ice Spear changes.. are u KIDDING MEEE??
GJ for sure, nice patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info