Skill Revamps - Part 6

Charged dash is my new main skill. Previously it was ok at best, but now with full control over your marker, you can actually pull out some sick shit.

Wohooooooooooooooo
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me
Ice trap? Just CD removal?
I love that you guys are doing this. I'm stoked for the ideas you have around the curse changes you hinted at too.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
This new power siphon looks like an edm nightmare while the old power siphon visuals made me dream of the coast and betterment for the entire human race whats going on GGG?
Cool but video please
Patch notes tomorrow, nice.

Sad to see power siphon's main effect gone except for a "streamlined" effect on rares/uniques. Gotta optimize for Xbox players and all. Since you mention bringing it in line with other wand skills... maybe you could try making more wand skills instead of finally trying to make them equal? And also allow wanders to shield charge, since holding a shield and not being able to do that is idiotic at best. Your explanation for not allowing this yet has been "bad code".

Vaal Earthquake sounds cool, but much like Lightning Spire Trap and others, having a fixed/"limited" amount of something able to go off in a set period of time feels restrictive. Being limited is not what this game used to be about. You nerfed AoE though, so I guess that hasn't been true for more than a year now.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I like the changes to Power Siphon, it really needed the extra projectiles.
I would love to see more wand skills, it's very lacking atm.
GJ!
Nice thanks.. looking good
Still waiting for Ice Nova and Flame totem reworks. (sigh) -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info