[3.2] Exilemancer - 12 Aura Generic Speedbot

UPDATE:
So. Not sure how this happened but seems like the links to my gear and items got messed up. Will be updating the guide as soon as I have time but currently pretty busy. Can probably get the gist of the build clicking through the tabs but information isn't in its correct spots. (Im guessing after the transfer from bestiary 3.2 to standard league is where my items got messed up)
Gem links and Gear panels are wrong atm

So this is my
"/global 820"
"#Aurabot Looking for fast clear speed"
Build.

This is my 3rd Aurabot (two necros before the nerf) that I've ever made.
Already planned out a 4th aurabot for Incursion and will make a guide since that one will focus on giving DPS to my buddy, a MF windripper.
It's built just a lil bit differently.
For this one, its super generic buff giving for speed clear and a good movement setup to keep up with your carry.

Incursion League Updates

Spoiler
Day 1
Spoiler
Lv80.
Alpha's Howl - 9c
Victarios - 16c for perf
Ephemeral Edge - 1 alch
Prism Guardian - 16c
Shaper Seed - 1 alch
Voideye - 1c
Other ring - 1c
Gloves - 1c
Bated Breath - SSF (est. cost - 1 alch)
Sin Trek - SSF (est. cost - about 5c)
Running with a Lightning Arrow (Soon to be MF) deadeye and Double Strike Champion.

Not Running all auras because coruscating elixir like 20c-30c.
On life, Running - Haste, Determination, Purity Lightning.
On Mana, Running - Anger, Hatred, Wrath, Clarity, Purity elements, Purity Fire, Discipline

(Just for fun: half way into day 2. My carries items and stuff we've collected or found.)
Spoiler

Ascendancy, Bandits & Tree
Spoiler
As a Ascendant, you will go the two paths, going towards Necromancer first, then guardian second. For your Uber lab, it doesn't really matter to which start point you go towards (either templar or witch) since we really just get it for the passive points.

Bandits Kill all for the passives points

Tree:
PoB Current Tree/gear/Lv92
https://pastebin.com/NrRrANNt

Gear & Gear Breakdown
Spoiler
So this is my current gear at Lv92
(Needs update, i somehow managed to mess up my links)

As an aurabot, you run all 3 purities, so you are able to run tons of uniques while still being able to be res capped.

Weapon
Spoiler

Only thing this is really good for is the 50% increased maximum energy shield. Other than that, this slot can be replaced with a brightbeak for maximum attack speed. But I've yet to actually find a carry that I need to use brightbeak for since we're so fast already.

Shield
Spoiler

Prism guardian gives us 25% Reduced mana reservation and some much needed Dex. Endgame you want this with a +1 gem corruption but not necessary (I dont have one either, don't worry)

Helmet
Spoiler

Alpha's Howl. Again, for more reduced mana reservation. If you want to be able to run all 12 auras, you will need a Uber lab enchant for ANY* aura reduced reservation. I just so happen to have a discipline one because it was the cheapest one I could find. Literally any enchant will do. You got 11 different auras to get a uber lab reduction for.
*(Does not include clarity. We run a low lv clarity which reserves basically no mana just to get the extra ascendancy proc for our friends)

Body Armor
Spoiler

I get shavs because I dont want to deal with keeping up a coruscating elixir 100% of the time. Other than that, you actually don't even want a 6L. two 3L's is perfect.

Gloves
Spoiler

Holy crap look at my gloves dude. these things are insane. Basically, you want insanity craft with % attack speed and as much ES and resistances (if u still need them) that you can find. These just so happen to also have a dex roll that let me unspec from a +30 dex node on the tree. so that was nice.

Boots
Spoiler

Steppan Eard's not strictly necessary. I just like them because of the _____ Ground changes. A pair of steppan Eards would do you just as good, if not better since a well rolled pair gives more ES and +# Dex also which we need.

Amulet, Rings, Belt
Spoiler

Shaper's seed (kappa) gives us some %life regen and another pseudo-aura for allies. Not the biggest buff you can give but hey, its something i guess.

Voideye. Stick a discipline in here for maximum ES. Your Other ring is an elron -8 mana ring to give us a no-cost shield charge. I was gonna change mine out because im overcapped in cold/lightning res and not capped in fire res :^). but I got lazy and just ran with what I had.

Good enough belt. Gives us tons of ES. I think a well crafted Crystal belt will give more ES but will need like at least a t3 es roll on it. Res if you need them and flask affixes for maximum QoL.

Flasks
Spoiler

Most important flask really is Doedre's Elixir so you can give allies all 3 charges. Other than that just survivability flasks and a quicksilver for zoom zooms. Preferably, you want a really fast carry so you can roll "Alchemist's" on your flask (The reduce duration, increase effect roll) so have as much power from flasks as possible. If you carry is fast enough, you should never be out of flask charges.

Jewels
Spoiler

So both Conqueror jewels are needed. one is reduced mana reserve, other is aura effectiveness.The rest are just %increased maximum ES, faster start of ES, increased recharge rate and most importantly 5% Reduced mana cost of skills. You need 5 of these 5% rolls to be able to run our 4L Shield charge setup with no mana cost. if even one is 4% you will have mana cost on your shield charge. Must be 5. no questions asked.

Gem Links
Spoiler
Weapon : 3L

Sometimes I run Vaal Discipline in place of portal if I think the map is gonna be rippy but I usually just run portal bc QoL.

Helmet : 4L

If you want to run all 12 auras, you need Enlighten 4. or a Lv3 and a Lv3 in your body armor also.

Chest : 3L - 3L

CWDT bc im lazy and dont want to cast stuff myself. Stone golem for the %life regen and Bone offering procs with ur necromancer ascendancy for Block chance. Any of the offering skills will work. Spirit offering gives % of life as extra ES and Flesh offering gives move speed. It's really up2u and what you think is best.

two of your 12 auras. Enlighten Lv2 with the Enlighten Lv4 in helmet gives you enough reduced mana reserve to run all 12.

Gloves : 4L
BTW you preferably want insanity crafted gloves but not completely necessary. just sayin.

4L shield charge. Only works if you have five of the 5% reduced mana cost of skills jewels. If not, remove culling strike (quality gives more attack speed) and socket in reduced mana cost support gem. I used reduced mana until I got all my jewels and these nice gloves.

Shield : No Links Required

More auras.

Boots : 4L

Rip my generosity support gem. These are the offensive auras for the carry. Generosity gives increase aura effect so they do more damage.

Voideye Ring : its the only socket

Beginning of league I just leveled 6 different disciplines in my offhand and vaal'd em as soon as they hit 20. not only is this decent money but I got my Lv21 discipline for a total Lv of 26. Plus if you hit more than one Lv21, just sell it for more gear upgrades.

Pantheons
Spoiler
I take Soul of the Brine King and Soul of Gruthkul. Pantheon's just really depend on what content you're doing. really up2u on what you want to take and what you think is good.

So yeah. This isn't suppose to be Lv a million anger/wrath aura to maximize damage for a specific build. this is just speed bot generic please take me into a map with you bot. I'll upload videos as they come in.
Last edited by Ominous37 on Jun 9, 2018, 8:48:18 PM
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2022, 10:22:15 AM
FAQ

any nerfs to this build in 3.3? how would you recommend leveling with this? i wanna aurabot next league with my friends.
Spoiler
No nerfs to the build at all. Completely the same since 3.2. Leveling wise, I had friends to level with so they carried me but BV felt okay at least until mid lv40's in 3 man party play. so solo im sure it would at least carry you into the 50's+. I Specc'd into "Blast Radius" and "Annihilation" in the witch side of the tree, "Retribution" and "Amplify" by the templar, and the AOE nodes at the start of the Scion. That carried me pretty far. Other than that, if you dont have at least one friend playing with you, I find leveling as aurabot one of the more difficult ones.
Last edited by Ominous37 on Jun 2, 2018, 7:56:08 PM
I guess I make build guides now so here are my other ones
Spoiler
[3.2]Incinerate CwC Discharge meme build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147387

[3.2] Harness the Barrage Void. Crit Voltaxic Rift Trickster
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2134093
Last edited by Ominous37 on May 28, 2018, 4:29:20 PM
-reserved-
-reserved-
any nerfs to this build in 3.3? how would you recommend leveling with this? i wanna aurabot next league with my friends.
IGN: madssvin
Can i go chaos inoculation instead of blood magic?
What is the skill tree set up? The pastebin has nothing for tree just skills/armor.
"
lizzi85 wrote:
What is the skill tree set up? The pastebin has nothing for tree just skills/armor.
it's 3.2.... Not 3.20.
"
lizzi85 wrote:

This build isn't usable in 3.20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info