[3.13] "EQ JUGG" EARTHQUAKE T H I C C JUGGERNAUT Build 2021 Edition (Staff/Mace) + UBER ELDER!

"
BallinGorilla wrote:
Hey there angry,I saw your build on lifting nerds starter reccs and I was really hoping they would buff up EQ again, I mainly run lab , and for the past 3 or 4 leagues have gone straight into running war chief totems, My question is:

Do you think I could run this as a league starter budget and get right into U-lab farming as efficiently as a totem build or well I be lacking in damage still with EQ to full-key run izaro.

Thanks and good luck in incursion.
UPDATE;
-Never mind your video answered my question

its very possible im level 94 and sometimes 2 hit him off the warcry at the end phase, just make sure you switch your abyssus for devotos or starkonjas though cause if your flasks/fortify drop and he tags you with a slam or the ballls your ded. but yeah its super easy! id say you will require the staff version dont try on mace itl just keep going bad hahaha staff builds very tanky ;3

its super budget i solod him for my last lab in under 1 exalt of gear and a 5 link :3

edit: saw u said nvm after i typed that XD no worries hope info helps anyway
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 9, 2020, 6:13:20 PM
Anything we should change if i'm intending on playing this in HC?
"
Lowkie wrote:
Anything we should change if i'm intending on playing this in HC?

try not to die
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Solid advice sir.. 10/10 would inquire again... ;) Cheers mate!
my friend just pointed out that this absolutely shits on shockwave /intimidating cry :3.

take shockwave out your link for this
use this with seismic cry,

sack off intimidating cry for seismic, goes hand in hand with the fist of war link :) (i find leap slam/fortify makes problems with using intimidating cry as well as it wastes your hits so you have to pre fortify ect), lot more aoe and power, worth grabbing that 1 node "call to arms" that give u instant warcry now also because of this (you dont have to though its just qol)

Disclaimer: the build maker does say shockwaves still better so just take this with a hint of salt. if you disagree with me, i do have plans to stray so its definitely gonna work for me (link in post below on what ima be aiming for but not in its entirety), he never said the cry was bad though

note: tailwind roll on boots is now 20c so id abuse that this league too. you bounce round like a god hahaha

note: if you run with a aura bot swap brutality for elemental damage with attacks and you gain insane amounts of cold and lightning dps :D

oh and heres my loadout im rocking red maps like there whites and dont even really have good stuff. (staff variant)

future plans =
-corrupted blood on a abyss jewel cause i keep having to panic portal out atm (gonna socket it in the stygian)
-elder or hunter platebody (not decided yet)
-additional curse on my amulet + a vulnerability ring (cause the gloves are a scam with vulner imo, and temp chains is just nice)
-better jewellery
-a new transcendent flesh cus i yolo orbd mine 1% mana but it does nothing for the build so im tryna sell it.
-6 link my bloody stick, still missing out on maim =[ (1k+ dry wish i just brought one :L)
-im thinking about crafting a fat stick too if i can get power charges to work somehow :P probably pcoc
Spoiler
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 11, 2020, 5:35:12 AM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
my friend just pointed out that this absolutely shits on shockwave /intimidating cry :3.

take shockwave out your link for this
use this with seismic cry,

sack off intimidating cry for seismic, goes hand in hand with the fist of war link :) (i find leap slam/fortify makes problems with using intimidating cry as well as it wastes your hits so you have to pre fortify ect), lot more aoe and power, worth grabbing that 1 node "call to arms" that give u instant warcry now also because of this (you dont have to though its just qol)

safe to say this char got stronger this league because of this it feels better with level 1 gem socketed so cant wait to see what its like @20/20

note: tailwind roll on boots is now 20c so id abuse that this league too. you bounce round like a god hahaha

note: if you run with a aura bot swap brutality for elemental damage with attacks and you gain insane amounts of cold and lightning dps :D

oh and heres my loadout im rocking red maps like there whites and dont even really have good stuff. (staff variant)

future plans =
-corrupted blood on a abyss jewel cause i keep having to panic portal out atm (gonna socket it in the stygian)
-elder or hunter platebody (not decided yet)
-additional curse on my amulet + a vulnerability ring (cause the gloves are a scam with vulner imo, and temp chains is just nice)
-better jewelery
-a new transcendent flesh cus i yolo orbd mine 1% mana but it does nothing for the build so im tryna sell it.
-6 link my bloody stick, still missing out on maim =[ (1k+ dry wish i just brought one :L)
-im thinking about crafting a fat stick too if i can get powercharges to work somehow :P probably pcoc
Spoiler

Fist of War is a bad advice and i already explained why a few pages earlier. It has huge cooldown and is only worth it for very slow weapons with literally 1 attack per second
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

i trust you are probably right but the warcry is what makes it nice enough for that more damage when it does trigger, regardless of fist of war the warcry is very very good. it sends that more damage flying for a DURATION not 2 crappy hits. plus im using hedgemonys witch is .77 aps so its not far of being 1 second either, ima still push it to level 20/20 and play them off eachother, again like i say you are probs right though, loving the visual effect it gives

i threw a disclaimer in there so people stick to your guide, but i feel like its better when used with the warcry.

it has 110% more probably averaging out to 30% more with the time penalty considered, vs 260% increased base up all the time - 1 bleed application chance, thats where the logic sits MORE vs inc+1 potential bleed idk cba to do maths i wack shit and it dies anyways hahaha
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 11, 2020, 5:41:25 AM
(i do understand you got a tripple hit bleed thing going on also and shockwaves part of that, so hard to tell really if its better, it just feels nicer especially in combination with the warcry)

im having fun thats what matters most :3 jus tryna be helpful and give out some versatility haha

take a look at this and maybe it will make a bit more sense on how my friend made this conclusion. im mediocre when it comes to it so i cant really say for certain, i am going to stray away from this meta version though as i want to push it far as i can (with a staff) and just have a blast experimenting in general as i pretty much completed your guide witch is perfect as it is and dont really require any change, i am very grateful for the guide thanks so much for making/maintaining it :) https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Baulten/EQJUGGBAULTEN?i=2&search=class%3DJuggernaut%26skill%3DEarthquake%26weapon%3DStaff%26earthquake-support%3DLess-Duration-Support%2CBrutality-Support%2CFist-of-War-Support
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 11, 2020, 5:52:13 AM
Sorry if this was already covered but in the staff version PoB you don't take Unstoppable and you aren't wearing Kaom's Roots. Where do you get stun immunity from?
"
injected wrote:
Sorry if this was already covered but in the staff version PoB you don't take Unstoppable and you aren't wearing Kaom's Roots. Where do you get stun immunity from?

should not be an issue ? im level 94 and ive never encounterd that problem, we negate 90% phys/75 all res(more if loreweave), so its very rare to even get stunned, use the right flask setup :P i was just face rolling the minotaur and he tickles you. and my gears poop compared to yours, i chose to res cap so i dont have to watch endurance charges. maybe your charges dropped and got you stunned?

your leap slam 100% stuns packs on full life also so that gives you a hot second to slam them to their doom. maybe you got shocked and shafted, get shock immunity somehow to see if that helps? :o reroll that ignite flask to anti shock for now maybe, blood of the kauri should deal with ignites fine, unless u take a super aoe boom to the face, even in that case if you have a dose of kauri your fine :)

took a look at ur loadout (very nice btw), grab 1 these
(avoid blood with a cblood jewel in ya stygian or jewel socket, the flasks amazing for keeping your life pool full as taking a % of your pool will get you stunned. and if u take another hit while its healing you itl just give you full hp anyway :D ( i dont have a cblood jewel yet and the kauri even solves that if you stand still, on rare occasion youl get superbled and i just panic portal out for now lmao, best to just get the jewel and flask together.)

are u using arakali + ryslatha pantheons with vessels collected and added?, thats how im dealing with the shock atm till i can come up with money to buy better shiz

it also could have been, your fortify/flasks dropped leaving your armour around 50% + the abyssus helm = owch! if you run out of flask play it safe and port out for more doses :P

not saying im right just tryna throw the obvious ones out there. as ive not had this issue yet. hope it helps :D
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 11, 2020, 3:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info