[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

Hey, can you post a video or something so i know what it looks like and what the clearspeed is?
Please guys, post here how are u playing, lv and itens. I'm lv 55 now.
"
thedoldivic wrote:

I leveled exactly with the skills he said, finished Cruel lab with that. This is what I leveled with:

"
Doeoeod wrote:
Moved because I hit the character limit

Spoiler

What do I do before I buy/find my Death's Oath?
This really shouldn't matter too much, but if you can't think of anything, try one of the following:
Blade Vortex - Spell Echo - Added Chaos/Lightning Damage - Increased Area of Effect

Essence Drain - Void Manipulation - Controlled Destruction - Swift Affliction

I've honestly never had too little currency to buy a Death's Oath by the time I clear Act 10. A minimum roll (20 less life, 10 less to all attributes, 5% less attack speed, 40% less local armour compared to max roll) is in the ballpark of 1-5 chaos early in a temporary league. I've seen people wear Cherrubim's Maleficence and running Essence Drain, but any generic 4-link rare will do. Blade Vortex and Essence Drain work fine until you get ahold of our build enabler. Really though, it's a hella cheap item.

And the gear at that time was something like this:

Spoiler

I switched to Death's Oath with lvl 62 and finished Merciless lab with lvl 70 or 71. It felt so easy I believe I could already do Uber lab, since I have experience with that fight in uber lab. I'm lvl 75 now.

My current gear is not for the merciless resist reduction optimized yet, but I actually can easily do early tier maps with this gear and also finished Apex of Atzoatl with this in my first map having monsters lvl 68 ^^. I also did a level 70 canyon map from Zana's Daily quest yesterday easily and it had the Beyond mod. I'm saving for better gear and the Amulet now.

Spoiler

This build is pretty OP and a lot of fun. So thanks again Doeoeod. Hope I can get the currency for that amulet soon.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
"
thedoldivic wrote:

I leveled exactly with the skills he said, finished Cruel lab with that. This is what I leveled with:

"
Doeoeod wrote:
Moved because I hit the character limit

Spoiler

What do I do before I buy/find my Death's Oath?
This really shouldn't matter too much, but if you can't think of anything, try one of the following:
Blade Vortex - Spell Echo - Added Chaos/Lightning Damage - Increased Area of Effect

Essence Drain - Void Manipulation - Controlled Destruction - Swift Affliction

I've honestly never had too little currency to buy a Death's Oath by the time I clear Act 10. A minimum roll (20 less life, 10 less to all attributes, 5% less attack speed, 40% less local armour compared to max roll) is in the ballpark of 1-5 chaos early in a temporary league. I've seen people wear Cherrubim's Maleficence and running Essence Drain, but any generic 4-link rare will do. Blade Vortex and Essence Drain work fine until you get ahold of our build enabler. Really though, it's a hella cheap item.

And the gear at that time was something like this:

Spoiler

I switched to Death's Oath with lvl 62 and finished Merciless lab with lvl 70 or 71. It felt so easy I believe I could already do Uber lab, since I have experience with that fight in uber lab. I'm lvl 75 now.

My current gear is not for the merciless resist reduction optimized yet, but I actually can easily do early tier maps with this gear and also finished Apex of Atzoatl with this in my first map having monsters lvl 68 ^^. I also did a level 70 canyon map from Zana's Daily quest yesterday easily and it had the Beyond mod. I'm saving for better gear and the Amulet now.

Spoiler

This build is pretty OP and a lot of fun. So thanks again Doeoeod. Hope I can get the currency for that amulet soon.

Why u use mightfly? for 10 hp on hit?
This build is easily the most fun I've had in Poe. The way the mobs just die as soon as they get close to you is soo satisfying.

I'm doing tier 7ish maps super easily, I could probs do red tier maps like candy but my atlas progression is slow :( .

I've farmed normal atziri a bit and it was a super cakewalk, even the trio died in seconds to blight.

My gear at the moment:
Spoiler

The only big things I'm missing is level 3 enhance and impresence amulet.

The only problems I've had with this build is that while levelling i was extremely squishy and it was a painful process but as soon as I used decay with BV/added chaos I melted everything until I got my death's oath.

Until you get Breath of the Council I highly recommend these beauties:

They make incursions a cakewalk and increase your clear speed by quite a bit. Also popping a huge pack of monsters feels disgustingly good. You can also run only 1 of them if you feel a little squishy. Of course using these means you can't use shield charge fortify, but I took Weave the Arcane last because 2 quicksilvers, CWDT+Phase Run and Onslaught on Bubonic trail made early mapping a breeze and gave me something like 110% movespeed lol.

Nothing else to say about this. A+ Build.
"
thedoldivic wrote:

Why u use mightfly? for 10 hp on hit?

I only took what I got :D I didn't really spend much time on equip as I said. It dropped for me and the rare I had before was even worse, but I didn't have the need to improve a lot. I'm farming for Breath of the Council currently ^^
Hi,

i am trying your build atm, seems pretty good and a lot of fun so far. i am just wondering why you don't use a forbidden taste as a life flask? is there a reason for it? i mean with all that chaos resistance that flask should be pretty good. Also i think atziri'S promise could be an option, gives you chaos res, and life leech (actually i'm not sure if the ll will work with death aura, goin to check that asap)

Anyways, fun build, good guide with lots of details. GJ
"
Kurzonate wrote:
This build is easily the most fun I've had in Poe. The way the mobs just die as soon as they get close to you is soo satisfying.

I'm doing tier 7ish maps super easily, I could probs do red tier maps like candy but my atlas progression is slow :( .

I've farmed normal atziri a bit and it was a super cakewalk, even the trio died in seconds to blight.

My gear at the moment:
Spoiler

The only big things I'm missing is level 3 enhance and impresence amulet.

The only problems I've had with this build is that while levelling i was extremely squishy and it was a painful process but as soon as I used decay with BV/added chaos I melted everything until I got my death's oath.

Until you get Breath of the Council I highly recommend these beauties:

They make incursions a cakewalk and increase your clear speed by quite a bit. Also popping a huge pack of monsters feels disgustingly good. You can also run only 1 of them if you feel a little squishy. Of course using these means you can't use shield charge fortify, but I took Weave the Arcane last because 2 quicksilvers, CWDT+Phase Run and Onslaught on Bubonic trail made early mapping a breeze and gave me something like 110% movespeed lol.

Nothing else to say about this. A+ Build.

Ty for obliteration tips. OP weapon!!!!
I'm level 80 now, close to 81. I improved my weapons now a bit, but kept the shield for survivability. I chose one Obliteration, but also tried out Cane of Unravelling.

Spoiler

The 80% more Chaos Damage of Unravelling can be felt, however the explosions by Obliteration are also fun. Saving for Breath of the Council now and for another shield. Of course any ex I may find are for Impresence saving.
Hi, I've little question: Why you don't use Eber's Unification. It should help stacking damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info