F

PMed
best amulet for phys builds(both spell and attack, both life & CI) at the moment. If you have doubts about that, please talk to your primary school teacher for additional Math 101 classes please.

If your build idoes not require you to use a rare helmet, amulet is the best slot to get aspect of the cat.(unless CI)

And the problem with crafting these pieces isn't about how expensive it is to roll 3t1 prefixes.(it is, still expensive) The problem is it requires close to hundred thousand of alt + regal attempts on average to hit specific 3t1 on amulets which requires insane amount of autistic clicking for such long time that becomes frustrating and makes you hate your life. i tried and i know.

So in short, it isn't a huge accomplishment to hit 3T1, for example It is extremely easy to hit 3t1 by using essences, however if you want specific 3t1, the crafting process is extremely frustrating and time consuming. You need weeks of 2-3 hour right clicking sessions to hit what you want on average.

That's why we have only 1 amulet like this, not because it's extremely expensive to craft.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 29, 2018, 9:28:18 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
best amulet for phys builds(both spell and attack, both life & CI) at the moment...

pretty much what he summed up. Tried testing every possible amulet combination PoB...this amu takes the cake, and even beats the "current & old vengeance collar".

Now..come on online! @ cadere
Last edited by Molochmane on May 29, 2018, 10:18:36 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
GG Buddy some great items! THE BEST DAM ITEMS!

Would bang.

You forgot my NO1 undisputed amulet, KAPPA

flat phys, eeeeewwww, it's so 2014 meta man. Flat phys and shit.

I’ll be under your bed when you get home
aspect of cat op. True #1 amulet.

Last edited by Molochmane on May 29, 2018, 8:34:57 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys, you rock

and copies!
Crafter of many items.
All items for sale. Can contact me on forums or in game.

IGN: MaiCedere
Last edited by Mai_Cedere on May 29, 2018, 8:38:57 PM
b
Crafter of many items.

What no life roll or accuracy Vendor!

Bump

:)
+rep

Last edited by sokevin on May 30, 2018, 8:13:56 AM
ty buddy
Crafter of many items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info