I see GGG hasn't done anything about this F'ckin death trap.

"
I0wa wrote:
This is how all mobs in maps should be

You just created a new unique map...
i wouldnt mind that since there is 1 easy and one not so easy counter for this boss.

the easy one is using a trap support gem sine the trap is dealing the dmg and not the player it ignors the proximity shield.

the 2nd counter is blight/ed these 2 skills ignor the shield too. there might be some other skills that go through it,but i cant think of any other skills atm.
I've met this boss once during 1700 hours. Took me an extra 10 seconds more than usually.

Of all things that you can complain about...
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
For you braindead defenders..

This boss works on similar failed design concept as complete immunities. For the majority of the game it 's no biggie but for a large chunk of builds its just a plain broken and bad experience.

Now i am sure some of you would prefer absolute immunities, but most don't and for good reason.

Fuck carrying extra items and skills and swapping them in etc in order to circumvent bad design these are the worst advices plus excusing it with it makes it even more laughable in my eyes.

But each to their own.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on May 24, 2018, 8:27:31 PM
"Not every build is supposed to be able to clear all content" is (used to be) a part of PoE philosophy by GGG. Think on it.
"
ciel289 wrote:
i wouldnt mind that since there is 1 easy and one not so easy counter for this boss.

the easy one is using a trap support gem sine the trap is dealing the dmg and not the player it ignors the proximity shield.

the 2nd counter is blight/ed these 2 skills ignor the shield too. there might be some other skills that go through it,but i cant think of any other skills atm.

DoT builds like Scorching Ray and Caustic Arrow have no problems with it. Much easier than trapper even.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
We're sorry that we put something into the game that requires an ounce more of thought than "right click in its general direction" to kill. We will seek to remedy this design failure immediately.
Ah its about "The Troll Snake" :D

I hate fighting that thing, but I cant skip it. I have to kill it for some reason (probably because it trashed me in the past and its a personal thing now)

Honestly, I think thats good design right there.
I hate fighting it, but I do love killing it xD
"
right click in its general direction" to kill

Exactly what you do with any SR build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBFkzkMEDX0
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
True. It's like the troll boss of Waka unique map.
Whilring Blades into the bubble. Flask like a mad man. "Die you piece of s*t!"
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info