STD is future?

Yah poor writing as i have been distracted and let auto correct do its thing.

Im not concerned match for next league as its fallowing current system we got use to.
Even tho its not hard to see how big dent we gonna have in Atlas, even last changes where not so popular and more so regarding elder ring. Also once again we got nothing to show for last game development.

For example dynamic resolution stooped working on bestiary, bestiary got recalled, elder circle got nuked, sextants got nuked, shaper orbs got tedious, trials sims tedious. That is way i say game is not moved from std its more likely to moved back then forward.

My concern is also what is gonna happen in fallowing league, we already seen the rage and what not regarding leagues and its influence especially in bestiary so what is to say about changes we may have after this cycle is finished. Will next cycle be same, will community have same relation to GGG and such. Will there be same system when lets face it its not a GGG that is running the company.

Im also far from happy how current grind work or better say wont work no more as in pain and tedious.
Crafting or gearing sims ancient, if there was no omnipotent trade it be horrible, not to mention trade depend on tabs and active players so its really not in comfort zone.
It all come to idea of killing Atlas so this next league sims rewarding, i dont like to give up on my options. To me it sims they gone so far as to crippler STD just to make this league sims a better option. As we seen, league come and go away and STD is after all a core game or they keep telling us.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on May 22, 2018, 3:42:55 PM
"
Keyen wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:
I've seen plenty of people in the feedback sections ask for exactly what GGG is doing. Killing sextant blocking, elder rings, mf, target farming div cards... All it does it removes purpose to keep playing. Right now it feels like the game decides for you on what content you play. So much content gated behind RNG and chasing the elder around as the ultimate endgame with now no alternative for those that prefer mapping. Next league mechanic will hopefully fill the void but standard will be a problem indeed specially if breach mod on zana doesn't come back. I had a lot of fun in standard with the elder ring, it gave a purpose to play, content that gave interesting fights and maps filled with monsters. Check my old thread "the crusade against mapping" https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2126526 for more explanation.

Certainly worried.

How the fuck locking you on few maps is giving you more of a purpose to play than playing over the whole atlas?

Because the maps i choose are the ones i like runnin? Elder rings allow you to put at least 10 good maps in there. Having to run the ones i don't just to run the ones i do is what feels bad. Not to say some of the new bosses with invulneravility phases make certain maps fully unattractive for some of my builds.

Actually if you don't like locking yourself in the ones you like that doesn't affect you in anyway. Nothing will change for you, they will only f*** the people with my mentality. You will be able to run all maps like before elder was introduced. Nothing changed if you want to run all 157 maps.

Also at any moment i can setup another Elder position if i'm tired of my current one and reshaped everything.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on May 22, 2018, 3:59:07 PM
I think Ebola has higher chance of outbreak in the future...lovers rejoice!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Many people stop caring, GGG dont need to care and Tencent dont have nobody to work with.
Potential do need something to release it. You brake one thing but in reality its three, players, ggg and they relations. Easy to brake but match more complicated to fix. Im not dramatic but cant be as ignorant. Game is the league, but league is the beta, there is no beta if nobody care. So std is just whats left. Things need to make seance and currently they do not, so we seek and hope we find it before it come to that.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on May 22, 2018, 5:13:23 PM
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Killing [...] target farming div cards
There is a guy who farmed Windripper, Kaom's heart, Rigwald's quills and Headhunter in SSF HC Flashback. In less then month.

"
IIPheXII wrote:
Next league mechanic will hopefully fill the void but standard will be a problem indeed specially if breach mod on zana doesn't come back.
Zana's breach mod is a cancer. I hope it will never appear again in PoE.

GGG did nerfed obvious overpowered stuff and you trying to pretend like they did something bad.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on May 22, 2018, 5:06:19 PM
I dont think many people really want to wallow in a landfill
I dont see any any key!
"

GGG did nerfed obvious overpowered stuff and you trying to pretend like they did something bad.

What's exactly the problem with "overpowered stuff" in standard please explain me. I don't see why having stuff to do and feel rewarded should be nerfed. I guess you might be part of the fun police that owns this forums.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
k1rage wrote:

Not sure if i get the point but well its a perspective as usual that demand it.

Can say you get your sand castle build up, what else can you do on beach, but then some one step on it because he does not care.

But this is bit more as they not really attack on their ideas they attack on your own.
People like options and do not like been told what to do.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on May 22, 2018, 5:48:22 PM
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Not sure if i get the point but well its a perspective as usual that demand it.

Can say you get your sound castle build up, what else can you do on beech, but then some one step on it because he dont care for it.

But this is bit more as they not really attack on their ideas they attack on your own.
People like options and do not like been told what to do.

wana give me that again in plain English....
I dont see any any key!
"
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Killing [...] target farming div cards
There is a guy who farmed Windripper, Kaom's heart, Rigwald's quills and Headhunter in SSF HC Flashback. In less then month.

"
IIPheXII wrote:
Next league mechanic will hopefully fill the void but standard will be a problem indeed specially if breach mod on zana doesn't come back.
Zana's breach mod is a cancer. I hope it will never appear again in PoE.

This right here is why we can't have nice things, kids.

Some guy no-lifed into a bunch of chase items so multiple mechanics are bad.

Similarly, masses of mobs giving loot is also bad.

Please enjoy your boredom!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info