[3.3] Crit Seismic / Bladefall Trapper / Life / MoM / League Starter

"
LeRusse wrote:
I tried to play around with the tree but im a tard when it comes to making builds. Once i reached 84 pts i got lost.https://pastebin.com/aY1NynQ1

What skill do u wanna use with ur tree?
"
"
LeRusse wrote:
I tried to play around with the tree but im a tard when it comes to making builds. Once i reached 84 pts i got lost.https://pastebin.com/aY1NynQ1

Seismic
Can anyone clarify if Potency of Will is still necessary with the new changes.

Maybe it's still required I'm just not reading this properly:

Character Balance
Modifiers to skill duration no longer modify the duration of traps, totems or mines, but will continue to modify the duration of skills cast by traps, totems and mines if those skills have a duration.

Is it basically saying that it doesn't affect the trap from time of laying to expiration but will still effect how long it does things once triggered?

We would still need potency of will in this case correct?
"
LeRusse wrote:
"
"
LeRusse wrote:

Seismic

U need more HP nodes in tree.

"
Time2Mosh wrote:
Can anyone clarify if Potency of Will is still necessary with the new changes.

Maybe it's still required I'm just not reading this properly:

Character Balance
Modifiers to skill duration no longer modify the duration of traps, totems or mines, but will continue to modify the duration of skills cast by traps, totems and mines if those skills have a duration.

Is it basically saying that it doesn't affect the trap from time of laying to expiration but will still effect how long it does things once triggered?

We would still need potency of will in this case correct?

Its sad but no we dont need it in 3.3. But we will get nice support gem with 30% inc duration (forgot how its called).
Last edited by An4LPunishment on May 30, 2018, 12:39:40 PM
"
U need more HP nodes in tree

I took all of em, well the rest are by the marauder tree.
Last edited by LeRusse on May 30, 2018, 1:37:05 PM
hello,

so I want to make myself a trapper build(Hardcore) in the last minute before the league starts.(Not entirely sure what trap Im going to use).

What are some benchmarks I should reach lets say for throwing speed and if there's any way to not use a saboteur.
"
xcellente wrote:
hello,

so I want to make myself a trapper build(Hardcore) in the last minute before the league starts.(Not entirely sure what trap Im going to use).

What are some benchmarks I should reach lets say for throwing speed and if there's any way to not use a saboteur.

Hey. I never paid attention to throwing speed. I think with trap nodes in tree and sabo ascendancy u will get enough. For HC dont ignore Born in the Shadows ascendancy node, its very good def option.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Jun 1, 2018, 10:03:58 AM
Generally updated.
How are people fairing on maps so far with this build? Also what is a quick run down of the tree i'd want to fill out? while leveling?
Last edited by cryyyy on Jun 2, 2018, 3:18:36 PM
"
cryyyy wrote:
How are people fairing on maps so far with this build? Also what is a quick run down of the tree i'd want to fill out? while leveling?

I tried pure Bladefall trap on standard when it has cooldown, was not bad. Did T16 and Shaper were not a bi problem. Ill add video once i reach maps.

p.s. added leveling trees

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info