Will I Get Banned For Quoting Fallout 3 Liberty Prime Now That Tencent Communists Own GGG?

"
NeroNoah wrote:
China is not communist since Deng Xiaoping, it's kind of a silly joke to make.

That being said I'm not sure is ban worthy (although it's bound to start flamewars).

bruh

The Communist Party of China (CPC), also referred to as the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), is the founding and ruling political party of the People's Republic of China.

Communists gonna communist
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:

That being said I'm not sure is ban worthy (although it's bound to start flamewars).

bruh

The Communist Party of China (CPC), also referred to as the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), is the founding and ruling political party of the People's Republic of China.

They can call themselves the unicorn party if they like. Billion dollar companies don't exist in an actual communist state.
"
TheBagman wrote:
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:

bruh

They can call themselves the unicorn party if they like. Billion dollar companies don't exist in an actual communist state.

lol bruh
You will mysteriously end up dead now.
"
HappyRogue wrote:
You will mysteriously end up dead now.

Accidents happen, y'know?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
讯息已被腾讯删除!
"
Templar_G wrote:
Fallout 3... Liberty Prime robot...

"Liberty Prime is online. All systems nominal. Weapons hot. Mission: the destruction of any and all Chinese communists."

"Chairman Cheng will fail: China will fall!"

"Communism, is a LIE !!!"

beep boop An infraction of the social harmony has been detected. Liberty Prime is deducted 4,000 points of social credit.
I wish you good social credit in the scores to come.
"
Snailmail wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:

"Liberty Prime is online. All systems nominal. Weapons hot. Mission: the destruction of any and all Chinese communists."

beep boop An infraction of the social harmony has been detected. Liberty Prime is deducted 4,000 points of social credit.

haha.

On a side note...

Mao Kun
Reef Map

Anyone find it sort of pathetic and prophetic that one of GGG's maps was named Mao?

Liberty Prime says, "Charging ALL weapons... chance of Communist Mao map surviving? ZERO PERCENT !!!"
"
Templar_G wrote:
"
Snailmail wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:

haha.

On a side note...

Mao Kun
Reef Map

Anyone find it sort of pathetic and prophetic that one of GGG's maps was named Mao?

Liberty Prime says, "Charging ALL weapons... chance of Communist Mao map surviving? ZERO PERCENT !!!"

mao is a personal noun that means he/she/we/us and so on in Maori. It has nothing to do with communism or China.
1337 21gn17ur3
Best thread title of the lot on this tencent day fallout.

Chinese Communism might not be pure but it definitely is iron fisted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info