Will I Get Banned For Quoting Fallout 3 Liberty Prime Now That Tencent Communists Own GGG?

Fallout 3... Liberty Prime robot...

"Liberty Prime is online. All systems nominal. Weapons hot. Mission: the destruction of any and all Chinese communists."

"Chairman Cheng will fail: China will fall!"

"Communism, is a LIE !!!"

------------

Great game fallout 3 btw.

I suggest you guys look up this robot on youtube... classic total awesomeness in the form of one gigantic USA loving robot !!!

BEFORE TENCENT BUYS YOUTUBE TOO AND DELETES ALL HIS VIDEOS !
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 3:45:40 PM
Google net worth about 525B

Tencent net worth about 86B

Youtube is safe as kittens.
<message deleted by tencent>
<message deleted by tencent>
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
<message deleted by community>
hahaha the fake deleted messages
Stuff like this would be filtered out and would be as insidious as plebbit shadow bans. It would probably take you a while to realize your small little political point isn't being made. To you, it would be normal but to everyone else things like mentioning Tibet and Free in the same sentence, even alluding to it, would be filtered out in the Chinese realm like it is in all sorts of Chinese social media. Tencent whether they're willing or unwilling, is forced to comply to the whims of the PRC government.

Since there's no crossover I doubt you'd have to worry about your jokes. Jokes like playing a thicc jugg tank build named Tiananmen. Besides, most Chinese won't even get the connection because to them it's just a cultural landmark in Beijing. Westerners obviously view the mentioning of Tiananmen Square a lot differently. Just goes to show how powerful communication, media, and education really are.

I think the bigger and more practical worry is what data, if any, does Tencent have access to and what data will be shared now and in the future. Payment stuff is still stored with whatever payment option you chose I'd imagine.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on May 21, 2018, 7:28:02 PM
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
Jokes like playing a thicc jugg tank build named Tiananmen

hahaha.

But on a serious note, yes, data matters that way. I doubt Tencent even cares to do any harm with it so, whatever.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE THOUGH...

Someone really needs to create a "Tencent" account and spam us with random chinese character gibberish.

JUST FOR A LAUGH MODERATORS... hold yer ban wands at bay
Last edited by Templar_G on May 21, 2018, 7:42:27 PM
China is not communist since Deng Xiaoping, it's kind of a silly joke to make.

That being said I'm not sure is ban worthy (although it's bound to start flamewars).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Templar_G wrote:

Someone really needs to create a "Tencent" account and spam us with random chinese character gibberish.

That would be like totally awesome dude.
Last edited by RandallPOE on May 21, 2018, 8:26:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info