Halls of Grandmaster, Lantador

Hello,

I need Lantador getting fixxed so he can become killable, I'm trying to get as high map % as I can but maps with unkillable mobs is just not fair, his doing next to zero damage and blocks next to all attacks and with his regen making him unkillable.

So buff his damage to equal out his regen/block or nerf his regen/block.
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2018, 1:56:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What makes you think this is even remotely a bug?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Someone doesn't know how to balefire

HaHAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Fientelo wrote:
unkillable mobs

Y'know that none of your opponents in the Hall of Grandmasters are mobs, right? It's a bot-based PvP map.

And because of the nature of that, if they DID change that, they'd have to give Lantador back his $500, since that's what was paid to get a character in the Hall of Grandmasters.

Either adjust in a way to beat him, or get someone to carry you.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
The issue isn't that the character is OP.
The issue is that this map is PvP content, so it has no business being in the PvE Atlas and giving the 1% bonus.
"
Someone doesn't know how to balefire

HaHAA

Yeah let's all happily Balefire until they Nerf the fuck out of it and Scorching Ray.
And what about the... 99.99999% of builds who don't normally Balefire?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
We have multiple skills like Explosive Arrow, Volatile Dead, a decent amount of spell mines like Arc-Mines or Glacial Cascade-Mines and degen builds like Death's Oath, Scorching Ray and Righteous Fire who can clear the map with ease.

Also there is a block penetration gem in game for attack and minion builds for reasons like this.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Block_Chance_Reduction_Support

Hall of Grandmasters is PVP content. See ACGift's excellent description as to why.

The first time I ever entered that map, it was obvious to me that it was PVP content. I'm not interested in PVP and so haven't been back since. Problem easily solved.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
The issue isn't that the character is OP.
The issue is that this map is PvP content, so it has no business being in the PvE Atlas and giving the 1% bonus.

Note that it's not required for anything "key," such as sextant slots. And by that logic, because just about ALL the unique maps break from the standard meta mold (it's kinda why they're UNIQUE) are you gonna say that they should ALL be removed?

If you're wondering why Perandus Manor and Beachhead are excluded, that is specifically due to their acquisition being gated behind Zana map device mods which are not always guaranteed every season. (hence, it would've been possible for there to be challenge leagues where NO ONE maxed it) They were removed purely because of this reason, and not because they were "hard."

It's just 1%; you lived without it already, and all of us lived without more than that before the War atlas bumped the maximum.

It's not that hard to find a build that will clear it, actually. Just don't expect to waltz in there with a cheaply-geared speed-clear-meta build and not have problems.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
ACGIFT wrote:
(...)

Pushing PvP content on PvE players is an issue, even moreso for SSF. Whether it is through a unique map or other means doesn't matter.
And while there may be many ways to go through the map, very few players have the luxury to respec in order to complete it.
I personally would rather give 5ex than have to complete it by myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info