[3.3] SSF HC/SC build - RF Trickster. 8k+ life, fast mapper. League starter.

how can that help with sustaining hp for single target? i can only sustain hp when i have patient reaver.
"
how can that help with sustaining hp for single target? i can only sustain hp when i have patient reaver.

Let me see if I can help a bit. First off, I am also running this build this build altho I'm in ISC. Mainly using this to run incursions. Thank you Rusherboy for posting your build!

SavitarGodSpeed, this build will always be a challenge for single target no Ads bosses, but not totally insurmountable.

I looked at your character/gear/tree and for most part things look good. HOWEVER.....you are also badly hurting yourself! You need to drop that coral ring like a fucking hot potato! That ring is messing with your elemental equilibrium. Every time you shield charge into a pack(yes shield charge is an ATTACK) you are setting the mob's fire res to +50%! Unless you are absolutely religious about cast OoS immediately after each charge.

Instead I recommend a ring with added lightning damage to attacks (and since you use Purity of Fire, may I also recommend an unset ring with +3 to socketed gems?).

Perhaps something like this:

With that setup I get up to 5% to my max fire res, thus helping to fight the degen, and I am always applying proper EE to all mobs, thus helping my damage.

Next, I don't see a curse in your gear? The enhance in your gloves does NOTHING for you at level 1, so move it to you offhand. Also move your Arctic Armor to the scepter. Recolor your gloves to 4 blue and run OoS + ICS + Curse on Hit + Flammability. That will help out your damage A LOT!

Finally, consider changing your flasks up a bit. Here are mine:

To help with the degen between packs and during boss fights, you really really want a Saturated flask! The suffix can be whatever (I am still trying for either Adrenaline or Curing but rng...). However, you do want the suffixes I have on my other 4 flasks. Also the Ruby combined with the Saturated really helps the degen.

Now, if it is a looooong boss fight, you may want to consider that portal scroll you carry to refill your pots.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
what is OoS, oh and im just putting enchance in my glove to level it, i should probably move it
Last edited by SavitarGodSpeed on Jun 29, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
"
what is OoS, oh and im just putting enchance in my glove to level it, i should probably move it

Orb of Storms

Edit: you should consider getting a Haku 6% one-handed weapon specifically for leveling enhance/enlighten/empower gems. (in your off-hand or secondary weapon slots, ofc)
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jun 29, 2018, 5:26:59 PM
ohok
RIP @ lvl 95. Wasnt payin attention and got killed by bearers. Not sure if I reroll again now or try another build and play this again in upcomin one month league.
Hi.
Trying this out but to level im using the calssic two poets pen set up. Volatile dead, unearth and bodyswap. Works great so far with the curses. Not a boss killer but fast. :)

Tried both AW and cast while channeling with scorching ray but in my opinion this is safer and faster.
Awww, I only have 999 hours...... Shucks :p
"
Mcrackenstan wrote:
Awww, I only have 999 hours...... Shucks :p

Hang in there, you'll get there eventually ;p
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Hi, im thinking about trying out the build on ssf, before the upcoming 1 month"event". Is there any way to farm the shield, aside chancing and the corrupted shield div card?

New to ssf, and some of this farming specific uniques is really new to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info