[3.10] For Scion - One Punch Girl (Crit. Infernal Blow / Cyclone w/ Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse)

@Manaseeker: I had the same Problem. 4.4k hp and I died almost instantly at 85+, that makes kitty sad.
I started to switch and play around.
Ancestral Call out of the 6Link, in with Fortify.
I forgot to reroll bandits to Alira, so I was missing 15% Resistance. Now sitting at 78,80,80 and -60 Chaos
I don't die anymore but I don't understand why tbh, maybe it's the combination of near maximum resistances and Fortify.
I did not take out Multistrike because the skill is a must for me.
Now for delving I'm using consecrated path,
I have to watch out - it can be the same Problem Like Flicker Strike, If you misclick the target's you just flicker away into the darkness.

Overall I'm insanely happy and thankful for this build, after modyfing it a bit it works really good with consecrated path for delve and maps and just deletes bosses - even more so when using atziris promise and a 40% damage flask together. I think this comes even close to the abyss league super heavy heavy strike build with starforge

Thank You for guiding me Kira🤩
Okay Guys, so I realized testing Kaom's was a bad idea because Facebreaker is already so slot starved.

However, i think the Transcendent Flesh has potential for Phys mitigation and it's pretty cheap (15c as of writing). I have 2 of them which give me 8% flat phys reduction in total which is worth sacrificing 10 flat phys from abyss and what not i think.

Crushda, which tier are you mapping?

Huhu,
im doing t8/9 atm and the bosses usually die within 2-3 hits
I got 201k tooltip dps without flasks, with flasks it is at 258.4, not counting in the bleed from ancestral warchief , blood rage(attack speed and leech) and the warchief himself with 60.7 tooltip without flasks.
Just some Minutes ago i unskilled Vaal Pact because i tried uber lab and died miserably :(
I'm figuring out now how to not die instantly in the lab(Stone Golem works now because no more Vaal Pact), also i need way more life, sitting at 4.5k is not much.
Edit\\Sitting at 4828 now but still taking bit damage - I think our Problem is the Abyssus but i didnt find any worthy alternatives yet. Even Abyssus along with my favorite armor of all time: The Brass Dome doesnt work too good
Last edited by crushda on Sep 29, 2018, 2:31:01 AM
Hi, I'm currently using your build because I wanted to do an unarmed run for a change. I'm only just at kitava (first one) and it's my first character in this league so I don't have a lot of currency yet.

I'd like to know if there is a good alternative to lycosidae (right now I'm using the great old one's ward), because i'm keeping my chaos for the rigwald's curse, and also because lucosidae looks ugly as hell.

I'm using the ice golem to get a little more accuracy and I'm able to stay around 90%, so it's ok right now, but it won't be enough for mapping. So I was thinking of getting the accuracy elsewhere, like the jewel (or even the tree), but I wanted to keep the jewel to help with the resists (because lot of life+high res doesn't come cheap).

TL;DR
Playing HC, first char this league, low currency.

So, my real question is, will accuracy become a real problem later that I can only solve using the mighty old rusted iron gate ?
"
crushda wrote:
Huhu,
im doing t8/9 atm and the bosses usually die within 2-3 hits
I got 201k tooltip dps without flasks, with flasks it is at 258.4, not counting in the bleed from ancestral warchief , blood rage(attack speed and leech) and the warchief himself with 60.7 tooltip without flasks.
Just some Minutes ago i unskilled Vaal Pact because i tried uber lab and died miserably :(
I'm figuring out now how to not die instantly in the lab(Stone Golem works now because no more Vaal Pact), also i need way more life, sitting at 4.5k is not much.
Edit\\Sitting at 4828 now but still taking bit damage - I think our Problem is the Abyssus but i didnt find any worthy alternatives yet. Even Abyssus along with my favorite armor of all time: The Brass Dome doesnt work too good

You can definitely drop Vaal Pact and still do pretty well for the leech. I was able to beat Shaper without Vaal Pact.

Abyssus goes with Lightning Coil. Lightning Coil will mitigate most of the damage debuff from a 40% Abyssus helm when your lightning resist is capped.

"
Nyrzan wrote:
Hi, I'm currently using your build because I wanted to do an unarmed run for a change. I'm only just at kitava (first one) and it's my first character in this league so I don't have a lot of currency yet.

I'd like to know if there is a good alternative to lycosidae (right now I'm using the great old one's ward), because i'm keeping my chaos for the rigwald's curse, and also because lucosidae looks ugly as hell.

I'm using the ice golem to get a little more accuracy and I'm able to stay around 90%, so it's ok right now, but it won't be enough for mapping. So I was thinking of getting the accuracy elsewhere, like the jewel (or even the tree), but I wanted to keep the jewel to help with the resists (because lot of life+high res doesn't come cheap).

TL;DR
Playing HC, first char this league, low currency.

So, my real question is, will accuracy become a real problem later that I can only solve using the mighty old rusted iron gate ?

Without Lycosidae, you will want to get 900 accuracy on your gears so that your chance to hit reaches 90%.

For hardcore, I will recommend you to use Deidbellow (fated version) instead of Abyssus helm.
Hey guys, I need some help here.
I'm currently at lvl 69 and not even nearly able to do the lab. Guess im lacking defense as well as offense.
Feels like I need to invest passive points to continue gaining defences as I stoped spending them at the point where the guide suggests. Up to that point I was doing ok, but since then i kinda stuck on that power level whereas everything around me got stronger and eventually got ahead of me.
Any tips for me what to look out for in specific?

Update
I found some nice guy who carried me threw merc lab and scratched every value out of my stash to buy a cheap Rigwalds. Expected a massive power spike, now that I got the main item but i stuck to my previous weapon as it does way more damage. Aso i got mana issues due to the higher aspd.
Where is the breaking point at which the unarmed attacks become stronger that a weapon?
Last edited by Alrikozord on Oct 14, 2018, 4:42:05 PM
Hello everyone, is there any way to buff the Immortal Call with endurance charges in this build? Because I tried to search this thread for any info and nobody seemed to bother with it. I have lvl 77 and I am often killed instantly in Mine, or with bosses (also 3rd Labyrinth Izaro). How to use Immortal Call? (I mean, I know it is triggered automatically, but it doesn't seem to help a lot).
"
Alrikozord wrote:
Hey guys, I need some help here.
I'm currently at lvl 69 and not even nearly able to do the lab. Guess im lacking defense as well as offense.
Feels like I need to invest passive points to continue gaining defences as I stoped spending them at the point where the guide suggests. Up to that point I was doing ok, but since then i kinda stuck on that power level whereas everything around me got stronger and eventually got ahead of me.
Any tips for me what to look out for in specific?

Update
I found some nice guy who carried me threw merc lab and scratched every value out of my stash to buy a cheap Rigwalds. Expected a massive power spike, now that I got the main item but i stuck to my previous weapon as it does way more damage. Aso i got mana issues due to the higher aspd.
Where is the breaking point at which the unarmed attacks become stronger that a weapon?

The moment you have Abyssus and 790+% Facebreaker, you will be doing massive damage. Lycosidae will help greatly too since you will have 100% chance to hit.

Get steel rings with high physical roll. That will add more juice to your damage.

"
Malaezan wrote:
Hello everyone, is there any way to buff the Immortal Call with endurance charges in this build? Because I tried to search this thread for any info and nobody seemed to bother with it. I have lvl 77 and I am often killed instantly in Mine, or with bosses (also 3rd Labyrinth Izaro). How to use Immortal Call? (I mean, I know it is triggered automatically, but it doesn't seem to help a lot).

In mine, those icy bolts from the sky when explode and do massive damage to you when you kill mobs. You have to move away from those beams to stay alive.

Run Enfeeble curse and if possible, Temporal curse. You will need +1 curse from Windscream boots or Doedre ring.
Can you check my character? Is it normal that I only have around 8k dps at the tooltip at lvl 57?
"
kira1414 wrote:

The moment you have Abyssus and 790+% Facebreaker, you will be doing massive damage. Lycosidae will help greatly too since you will have 100% chance to hit.

Get steel rings with high physical roll. That will add more juice to your damage.

Thanks for the hint. thing i'll go for the rings then, Extra damage sounds scary

Update again Got me two ok-ish iron rings, now im melting faces with my fist. Didn't think about the 750% scaling. Nice hint
Last edited by Alrikozord on Oct 15, 2018, 5:56:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info