Why can't you roll breach on maps?

I wish they wouldn't put breach on zana 8, i loathe zana 8 more than anything i've never done it and i never will so the fact its gone makes no difference to a potato like me.

Put it back on zana 3 plz
Last edited by Draegnarrr on May 19, 2018, 9:03:51 AM
Once you get The Masters to level 8 Zana is the only one with enough mob density worth running as a daily. All others are crap. GGG should seriously rework all of them save Zana to give more xp with much higher density and thus be desired to run daily. Also GGG should up the level cap to at least 12 so we can still get better xp and have them be a real enjoyable challenge. Being so over-leveled with 80+ characters makes all masters except Zana (and even her daily is easy for all high level builds) are way too easy. GGG please make them all scale up to higher levels.

But I seriously liked LeagueStones (and why I am a Legacy supporter) as a way to mix and do the exact combo of map mods I want without any rng bs or other expensive buying crap. It was simple to pick the 3 I enjoy the most. And the drop rates for the stones was great (no starvation bullshit). The only refinement needed was a check box for each leaguestone to enable/disable that stone's use instead of having to remove it to not use it on a specific map. So breach could be just another leaguestone that can be added to a map as desired without any shenanigans.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Breach and abyss rolling as map mods seems pretty unlikely for the same reason ambush(strongboxes) would be unlikely, map mods have to at least make the map more difficult in some way to make the 8 mod corruption a double-edged sword*, especially now that they all grand packsize and abyss, ambush and breach are easily avoidable if you wish to avoid them unless you misclick in a speccific spot of the map.

*(except the "zana's" mob aka rarity gets buffed by quantity, but that one is clearly special since it can't naturally roll)
"
Notsavard wrote:
You can roll so many past league mechanics on maps like beyond, abyssus, nemesis etc.

Secret abyssus map mode revealed: all monsters have +40-60 phys damage and +120 crit multi.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
The real question should be, why was it made so stupidly rare, and limited to only 1 a map, same would go for abyss's. Making them impossible to farm.

Pretty sure that was the idea

Yeah, because its a good thing to make sure players don't have things they want to do.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info