The Toxic Grove made Atzoatl extremely lethal, but it was worth the risk. 

Last bumped on May 16, 2018, 2:26:18 PM
Ok so can these drop as rare items or is it magic spawn only? Or is this done as magic to show that one prefix or suffix gives two mods?
Last edited by gladiatorpie on May 15, 2018, 11:09:08 PM
Going to be some nice crafts.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
So excited, I cannot wait. :)

All these new items - we need a bigger inventory in our bag to pick things up please. Not much but a bit bigger please. Pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on May 15, 2018, 11:13:19 PM
new blue pog champ
Is it possible to roll Tyrannical/Merciless on this too?
I have an Alien pet.
Now that's a slick mod :D
I wish I knew how to craft.
In most cases it should be able to stack with the other mods yes if it's a different prefix then there's no reason for it not too.

pretty good if that's cable of it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
In most cases it should be able to stack with the other mods yes if it's a different prefix then there's no reason for it not too.

pretty good if that's cable of it.

ofc they can't spawn alongside their counterpart 'regular' affixes. They'd all be part of the same affix group, i.e. getting one of them makes you incapable of rolling the others.

It's the same way you'll never see pair of elder gloves roll both the regular 'increased attack speed' affix plus the 'increased attack speed + supported by faster attacks' mod.

Or the way you'll never see the '% inc phys damage + supported by melee physical damage' mod roll alongside a standard '% inc phys damage' one like tyrannical.
Last edited by Shppy on May 15, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info