PVP and text chat

"
Executioner77 wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

The beginning implementation of text chat has begun internally. I expect to have more info in the coming weeks after the release of 3.3.0. Our current focus is on polishing Incursion and related 3.3.0 content.

Hello Jeff, any update on the text chat? We're in 3.4.2 and no update as of yet. Sorry I had to revive this thread...

That's because they're full of **** ..... Got more chance of winning the lottery than we have getting text chat on console
Naahh. Who cares about the possibility of having Text Chat anyways? You don´t need it, it´s surely just a waste of time.
You are supposed to play your Character, not standing around and bother with Chatting with some darn Text. Smite your Foes and Whack your Mobs. That is what you are supposed to do.
Oh well, I'm done with the anti-social/singleplayer console version of this game. I guess I'll just play it on my PC :).

Path of exile on PC and Forza horizon 4 on xbox one, I'm set :).
MICROTRANSACTIONS SUPPORTER :D
Last edited by Executioner77 on Oct 5, 2018, 2:30:41 AM
I started playing Path of Exile years back on PC during closed beta. Text chat was great, but mostly just trade speak.

After a couple years of down time, I no longer have my gaming rig, so I transferred to XBONE and stated back on Path of Exile. After my first few trades, I found myself missing text chat to a great degree.

The trade market gets the job done, but there are times where the ability to speak directly between buyer and seller would be paramount.

Whether it be negotiating pricing, discussing mods of an item or setting up an item for item trade, not based on currency, the opportunity to chat and/or private message is game changing, and needed.

When it comes to PVP, I've never been very active. But knowing it's there if I want to participate would be nice. If for no other reason than added dimension. A break from meta. Or any of a hundred other reasons.

I'm hoping to see these features soon. I may just rebuild a rig and head back to PC.
...narf
"
Kundarin wrote:
Naahh. Who cares about the possibility of having Text Chat anyways? You don´t need it, it´s surely just a waste of time.
You are supposed to play your Character, not standing around and bother with Chatting with some darn Text. Smite your Foes and Whack your Mobs. That is what you are supposed to do.

What a stupid comment
Here you have guys words about what they are working on for Xbox.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237779

NOTHING, THEY DON'T CARE.
Last edited by jaav on Oct 15, 2018, 2:46:27 AM
"
DatBRejectz wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:

What a stupid comment

Agreed, Hes just mad cause he wont be able to sell things at ridiculous prices anymore. txt chat is 100% needed on xbox, without it the tb is cancer
Last edited by Its_Tek on Oct 15, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
"
"
DatBRejectz wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:

What a stupid comment

Agreed, Hes just mad cause he wont be able to sell things at ridiculous prices anymore. txt chat is 100% needed on xbox, without it the tb is cancer

Nope, I´m not mad and I ain´t stupid. And I haven´t sold much items at all when truth be told Path of Exile. Besides, I got far less for it then I actually deserved.
And if you do have say, 18 items out for sale and nobody, absolutely nobody shows interest in ANY of your items if you sit there playing for 6 hours, then why bother really, with it at all. Better just use the Vendor to get rid of all your stuff.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

The beginning implementation of text chat has begun internally. I expect to have more info in the coming weeks after the release of 3.3.0. Our current focus is on polishing Incursion and related 3.3.0 content.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/8lqwxf/path_of_exile_text_chat_coming_to_the_xbox_one/

DERP

IM SO GLAD I BOUGHT SUPPORTER PACKS
There was somewhere mentioned by Jeff, that chat should come with ps4 release and also to xbox, but ofc, I will only believe anything when I see it. So many promises were made, pointing at the FAQ. I am wondering why they didnt remove them yet, as it makes them look really bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info