Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

I tell you what, that fate of the vaal sword is begging to be used with wild strike.
Too cool!
Looks good!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
3.3 looks amazing!!!!!

exploring the vaal temple looks really cool/customizable
look forward to playing it :D
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Is it just me, or do the names "Office of Cartography" and "Department of Thaumaturgy" seem out of place with the rest of the theme of this?
"
Is it just me, or do the names "Office of Cartography" and "Department of Thaumaturgy" seem out of place with the rest of the theme of this?

When it comes to the Vaal, magic IS science. Their temples likely also functioned as universities, as well as govt. agencies since their state was completely intertwined with their faith (just see all the adulation Atziri gets in the vaal area lore, for example). So it's not surprising that their temples had sections dedicated to state and/or research functions. Incidentally, this isn't really all that different from a lot of real-world historical empires either. :)
Last edited by Exile009 on May 10, 2018, 10:53:16 PM
"
Gexmarc wrote:
No challenges on that league ?

I presume they will announce challenges near to actual league date?
Looks intresting but after the last 2 leagues all I can wonder is how broken will the time portals be.

I went 6 weeks in worstiary without seeing a single spirit beast and I played the full 3 months of abyss and found less then 30 liches and no double abyssal socket id.

I really hope the content gated behind broken rng meta is about over, ive already stopped playing, havent logged into the actual game for a month now.

I will come back for this league but if its more rng nonsense thats it for me.
Last edited by JCOH35 on May 10, 2018, 11:35:42 PM
Looks really really cool!!

The new gems and items its very nice as well...

3.3 HYPE, let's roll! :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Seems very nice. Can't be as dull like Bestiary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info