Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

Time travel back to before you guys fucked up PvP beyond repair?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
WOW looks nice! looking foreward to play it!
HYPE!
Wow, supporter packs so ugly I can actually keep my wallet closed without feeling I'm missing out. Even the weapon effects are pretty *ugh*.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I'm getting Chrono Trigger vibes off of some of this. How exciting! I can't wait to try.

Too bad the whole months of June and July is blacked out for me at work. I'd totally take vacation to play.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
Last edited by fragiledreams on May 10, 2018, 8:10:54 PM
impressive
Looks AMAZING!!!!! Thank you GGG <3
The best looking UPDATE yet! and the best looking supporter packs. If this update looks as good as it does keep this in the core game after the season. now what supporter pack do i choose i can get both ;)
Another timer-based league? Seriously?

Let's continue to reward clearspeed and punish tactical gameplay. Players who abuse the clearspeed meta are clearly not being rewarded enough.

No, I will not be buying a supporter pack. On the contrary, this sort of thing encourages me to disengage from the game even more.

At least my other games will see some increased playtime.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Another timer-based league? Seriously?

Let's continue to reward clearspeed and punish tactical gameplay. Players who abuse the clearspeed meta are clearly not being rewarded enough.

The last time they went with what you're asking for we got stuck with trap happy Lab...they're not listening to people with ideas like you because they always come out stupid, slow, and exploitable.

Have fun in your other games...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info