Salty Mjolner

upgraded the build to is final version for 3.2

decent 4K increased spell dmg with indigon reaching 33000K per discharge on a 2 link
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on May 27, 2018, 7:22:11 PM
Yooooo that volls devotion though... looks sick

AA whore

;)
buff, buff, buff... should be crazy with impurities
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
buff, buff, buff... should be crazy with impurities

i changed my tree to get moore mana up to 1.8K unreserved, so i can reach 6K increased speell dmg now ;)

thats around 500-550K per discharge vs shaper

Also don't forget that ball lightning got is dmg doubled O_O
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Updated gear for 3.3

I got some nice corruption, the local AS on mjolner is a insane buff. Got lucky whilee corrupting some ring that i had for this build perfect 10% AS.

The arc change is a insane buff for the clear speed n the single target. Im now using 3 spell in mjolner instead of 2 spell +1 support. Im now running arc/ball lightning/discharge with enough AS to cap ur proc tthis is by far the best setup u can use. Im now clearing phase 2 n 3 of uber elder under 3 sec.

here's the POB when im at 1.5K cyclone mana cost mind that i can go higher because i have 1.76K mana unreserved

https://pastebin.com/A89xzxXJ

Last edited by philophil on Jun 3, 2018, 1:05:48 PM
No more corrupting blood GG Jewel
u should try impurities with +1 gem lvl shapers touch
then you could go for assasin mark shaped ring

they should be stronger than ele weakness... but the micro management might be tedious
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
u should try impurities with +1 gem lvl shapers touch
then you could go for assasin mark shaped ring

they should be stronger than ele weakness... but the micro management might be tedious

Impurity are...... EE+vinktar Pen is way more stronger, has for the assasin mark this is useless its not a crit build its a EO build, so eleweak is really the best corruption. I know the number are crazy for EO but indigon is just has retarded.

Impurity makes the ennemy res at 0 but if u have enough pen like in the case of my build it would be less dmg, u can test it on POB.

Crafted new boots n im now using +2 auras glove for the extra 1% Max res, im now critspell.

Reaching over 1M per discharge vs shaper at 1.4K mana cost on a 2L.

With arc/discharge i have about 8-9M, when i hit a high mana cost.
Looking good now Crit is the way to go! Also where purity of lightning or im blind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info