Development Manifesto: Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

This is a very good experiment showing how many ppl only read the headline and then project their expectations.

I recommend to acutally read the manifest. ;-)
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:

One day, my ePenis will be bigger than yours! Nearly there :)

Its probably bigget right now, but i dont care about its size.

Also this therad shows how maby stupid people play this game and why GGG should not bother bu their opinion.
im glad to hear this! as good as it was the crafting became kinda OP (headhunters, headhunters everywhere).

what i wanna see is a recap of all leagues combined into one league and they could name it nostalgia league or something like that and to let it run like for 6 months as a league of its own! imagine getting breaches with harbingers the chaos created would be so freaking awesome.

crossing fingers for it to happen
"
ChainMage wrote:
imagine getting breaches with harbingers the chaos created would be so freaking awesome.

crossing fingers for it to happen

It's live right now.
NO!
IGN : _IceBergSlim_ or Jizzmouth
Guys read the Manifesto first...
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:
failure league as core mechanic?
When do we get fucking optimisation as core?

Considering that optimisation is a more subtle addition than any league mechanic, maybe if people were predisposed to taking the time to actually read a Dev Manifesto before reacting to it they'd be encouraged to believe we're mature enough to notice optimisation improvements. Just a thought...

Game is fucked since harbinger league
I'm sorry it wasn't received as well as ggg had hoped.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
can we do now bestia RACES with other players
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
After the removal of legacy, the second worst decision you guys ever did. Glad I did not invest into the whole stash tab thing, I would regret it now.

You keep adding the boring mechanics like breach and abyss, that completely break the game, while you refuse to give us actual content like the beast or stones thing.

This game becomes super boring if all we are offered is a new portal that spawns monsters. We had this three times in a row now, start being creative and add new stuff, please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info