(3.3 Standard) Inquisitor - Immortal GG Endgame Autohealer POWER SIPHON/KB-Wander (VIDEO)

I really like this in theory. Made my own POB with perf gear but yeah, shit's expensive.

How viable is this with less ES / INT?

Also kind of annoying that like 95% of posts are you bumping.. a "build guide".. oughta post some videos and talk about it.. pob links are fine even if they're just a guideline.. telling people to check your character is kinda obnoxious
Hi and thanks for the interesting build preview, I hope to see some details soon.

I'm noob and I'm wondering how do you get Cat aspect without the mask ?

Also, the Title says "inquisitor" but you'r Guardian on profile, which is the truth for this build ?

I'm confused due to my lack of game experience, I hope u can fix my doubts, thanks in advance.

Regards
Last edited by Utrako on Jun 14, 2018, 1:24:31 PM
Thanks for asking questions:
NDkilla:
It is expensive but you can also lower the cost by trying to get similiar stuff and not focusing on the extra mods.
I bump so people can see the build on first page. Im working on makeing video as you can see on top of the topic it says its under construction but while they wait they can check my profile, thats what i can offer atm.

Utrako:
I agree with you!
I get cat- aspect from my GG ring posted below but there are also other ways to get it from other gear.
Build works for both Inquis and Guardian, Inquis is more offensive and Guardian is more Defensive so it depends on your style and like.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Last edited by XTEGRS on Jun 17, 2018, 7:28:43 AM
Bump
Nice build
Thanks! it will become even more OP when my new wand from incursion tranfser to Standard later.

Bump
I updated the guide with a video link.

Can also be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPkTVJrn5PI
I have rerolled my build so you cant no longer check my profile for this setup but i explain more if you trying to build this.
The first wander build I ever saw in game I loved and immediately started asking him how to build it. He had mirrored gear like yours. I never made a wander :P

Have a HH and at least 150 Ex but that won't even buy 1 of your items lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info