The Dark Immortal Call Effect

It will fit my character perfectly. <3

Haters gonna hate. </3
must have, despite not being a sheep pet
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Another mtx, jump for money everyday. Players love this game but pls GGG dont behave like wargaming only cash cash cash!!!! Maby in fist place do 3d art for all uniqes that look like shit?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? epic fail every day....
"
Chima wrote:
Not first! :)

P.S. does anyone actually manually trigger Immortal Call?

If you are running a Jugg and stacking on End Charges to your build and have more than 6 End Charges it is still possible to keep up 100% IC up time still... So yes there are still people running Manual IC setups for sure. It is a very handy little security button regardless of that as well. And Jugg of course can so easily pull those charges back before IC drops that actually a great deal of players at least in the case of Juggernauts run Manual IC setups.

Me personally though... I would probably still run IC on a lvl 20-21 CODT and just make sure i hit EC every time i hear IC pop. But again for certain fights like The Shaper for example everyone knows the main one shot he has is his Slam which it telegraphed and can easily be dodged but can even more easily just pop a button and stand right there sticking to business. Theres plenty of good reasons to run IC manual.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 1, 2018, 5:15:57 AM
"
Chima wrote:
Not first! :)

P.S. does anyone actually manually trigger Immortal Call?

Last time i manually triggered IC was for me in closed beta.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Good one
Nice. Especially when its removed abruptly at the end of the duration. New paid effect with no fade out animation :D what can we say? nothing but good job GGG coz otherwise u are a hater and u should gtfo according to the community.
Last edited by g2g on May 1, 2018, 8:17:13 AM
Amasing!
The Holy Bible
This MTX has the same problem as the Celestial Orb of Storms. It looks great, and I would want to buy it anyway - but I feel that it's easier to see than the default effect which taints my impression of it. Dark Immortal Call will be more consistently noticeable. The Celestial Orb of Storms has a more visible perimeter (imo). These aren't reasons I should have for wanting to buy skill MTX.

If the artists ever get a chance, I'd love it if they could look at some default skill effects and help improve them a bit. It'd be an excellent gesture and I don't think it'd negatively impact sales of skill MTX. I'm not asking to completely change them - just touch them up a bit.

I'd like to clarify that I'm not accusing you of intentionally doing anything underhanded. Just trying to highlight the fact that brand new MTX sometimes compare very favourably to rather dated default effects. That's not always a problem - but it can potentially confer a gameplay advantage.

tl;dr: This look fantastic, but... I'm not entirely comfortable with it. :/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
look nice but for $12 i expect something little more, but i'll buy it anyway :) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info