The Fallen Angel Wings and Super Stash Sale

Yo! Character slots sale one day yea?
Any plans to have another one of those 50% off on all pets sales ? It's been almost a year now...
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
Now that's a complete angel set.
8/8.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Help me understand please why there are wings at all if you can´t fly with them? Who would "wear" a totally unneccessary pair of fake wings, except the Husars? And these were mounted on the saddle of their horses, they didnt wear them themselves.
Last edited by IamLoco on Apr 27, 2018, 2:51:08 AM
more church fence graph. bleah !
IGN:MuaddDibb
Well, at least it's payday. That takes the sting out of it a little.

Tarke Prophet
"
wardetu wrote:
Yo! Character slots sale one day yea?

maybe a few days before 1 mth race
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Another "static" back MTX. Where is the cloak tech which could be used on the physics of the wings?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Why would a game that has nothing do to with flying what so ever has such a big focus on wings?

Only kids find wings cool, go to a kindergarten class and they draw wings on humans.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info