May Flashback Event!

"
gandhar0 wrote:
Got an Innocence Helmet (130 points) from the free box, after reaching lvl35 in HC SSF.
It was instantaneously transfered in my MTX tab.
I hoped for wings or body armour but this is also fine and can be combined with lots of other armour parts.

I believe everyone got an Innocence Helmet. Me and my friend got the same item. I believe the RNG on that helmet is 99.99%
"
Theudys wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Got an Innocence Helmet (130 points) from the free box, after reaching lvl35 in HC SSF.
It was instantaneously transfered in my MTX tab.
I hoped for wings or body armour but this is also fine and can be combined with lots of other armour parts.

I believe everyone got an Innocence Helmet. Me and my friend got the same item. I believe the RNG on that helmet is 99.99%

I got a crappy hideout item... a symbol that hovers above the ground.
do u want to make a trade?
I play the bestiary league.
Whisper to many people to replace, but there is no reply.
Why do not you quit the bestiary league?
ign:MAGIC_CREATOR,Motivational_switch
Last edited by kouki777 on May 9, 2018, 4:45:50 AM
Again, make the headhunter belt a lot easier to get. Right now it's nearly impossible to obtain. Rather see you make it easier to get. Rather finish one character than play an event
Holding off on purchasing the in game currency until the belt change has been made.
don't want to be neggative, but I started playing this Flashback event due to the awards given. Now that im lvl 46 I just saw that the awards are given at the end of the event... and only 500 or so... of thousants of players... That is kinda dissapointing to me. They should have just unlocked that awards when you reach a lvl... I mean i got a random chilling person for my hideout out of my Mystery box,,, useless..

Its not really motivation to push trough the lvl's now.

The in game stuff is fun , but the awards they deffinity messed that up in my opinion.
"
Phosphore wrote:
don't want to be neggative, but I started playing this Flashback event due to the awards given. Now that im lvl 46 I just saw that the awards are given at the end of the event... and only 500 or so... of thousants of players... That is kinda dissapointing to me. They should have just unlocked that awards when you reach a lvl... I mean i got a random chilling person for my hideout out of my Mystery box,,, useless..

Its not really motivation to push trough the lvl's now.

The in game stuff is fun , but the awards they deffinity messed that up in my opinion.

You mean you rushed into playing something you didn't even care about reading before, and got disappointed later when you found out it was not what you hoped for.

Give yourself sometime to check if there is toilet paper before you take a shit, kid. =)

Great event!
This guy really sums it all up you know?

"
He gets IT
i was playing in the bestiary hc until i died last night...
this is my first flashback event and it is so much harder!
this is incredible, all this "new featuares" should be add to the game!
it's harder but i'm amazed *-*
so hyped for the new league to come!
Can you get a box for each event? Or just 1 box total?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info