May Flashback Event!

I think this post needs more chill.

But seriously. Talisman league?
Wat da hek
Ohhhh boi, it's coming. my body is ready.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Very bad design... Seriously, HC players competing with SC players in a shared prize pool? Seems very smart :)

The game modes are different enough to warrant separate prize pools. No reason at all to play HC if you aren't competing for MTXs and not for Demi's

EDIT: After checking the SC ladder, my point stands even taller. There are lvl 100 SC players with 3k LIFE. It's a goddamn joke how much GGG has been leaning to the SC/casual crowd, which shouldn't be a problem at all if it didn't come at the expense of the HC/HCSSF community.
Last edited by Guisasse on May 1, 2018, 11:13:43 AM
"
Zrevnur wrote:

(I dont actually care about the prizes but other players trying to get them makes the event more competitive than normal league so its more fun/interesting to play for me. In normal league usually the only serious competition is for #1 overall.)

Here is one problem. The prize pool is shared. You compete with everyone not only SSF HC. That was always the case. SC players wont rip. I mean you can try and good luck but i would lower my expectations. If you dont practice 15h / day and dont have dedicated team to do it than i dont see you winning demi. Demi is also the only thing you can win, the other rewards are lottery, nothing more. If you finish at lets say 12 place you may not get anything at all. Thats why i suggested to just chill.
Will there be daily Labyrinth rewards in the flashback event?
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
kuciol wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

(I dont actually care about the prizes but other players trying to get them makes the event more competitive than normal league so its more fun/interesting to play for me. In normal league usually the only serious competition is for #1 overall.)

Here is one problem. The prize pool is shared. You compete with everyone not only SSF HC. That was always the case. SC players wont rip. I mean you can try and good luck but i would lower my expectations. If you dont practice 15h / day and dont have dedicated team to do it than i dont see you winning demi. Demi is also the only thing you can win, the other rewards are lottery, nothing more. If you finish at lets say 12 place you may not get anything at all. Thats why i suggested to just chill.

From: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2135844/page/1
"
Each version of the event (Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF, Hardcore SSF) will have their own Demigod's Dominance prize pool.

I am not interested in the other (lottery type) prizes. I didnt even look what they are...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:

From: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2135844/page/1
"
Each version of the event (Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF, Hardcore SSF) will have their own Demigod's Dominance prize pool.

I am not interested in the other (lottery type) prizes. I didnt even look what they are...

Oh so they changed it, cool. But point about practice still stands. Good luck anyway.
"
TehHammer wrote:
Will there be daily Labyrinth rewards in the flashback event?

Would also like to know...
(Would be cool if GGG would answer such questions in their own forum in the official announcement thread and not just on reddit. There were some answers right after the initial post but it looks abandoned by GGG now.)

"
kuciol wrote:
But point about practice still stands. Good luck anyway.

Thx, have plenty of "practice".

edit typo
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on May 1, 2018, 2:22:58 PM
When the league and the flashback event both end, how will the merging of the menageries work?
Some people say it starts at 8PM CEST some at 11PM, who is right plz?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info