[3.2] Elementalist Tri-Herald Dual Curse Dual Strike!

Cool guide, definitely will have to try this out :D
Hey

I would like to use this as a league starter for Flashback

Can you put your bandits choices, pantheon and ascendency points in orders? Thanks!
"
Raymand wrote:
Hey

I would like to use this as a league starter for Flashback

Can you put your bandits choices, pantheon and ascendency points in orders? Thanks!

Ok I have added those sections in! If you have any other questions keep posting them!
Thanks for answering my questions

So far, don't really have more questions until I start using the build for the flashback league tonight, If I have any more I will make sure to ask you them here !
Oh, I want to ask about flask set up

Will we be using flasks like taste of hate, atziri promise etc? Which set up you recommend and which immunity we need? Bleeding/curse etc, will help a lot !
"
Raymand wrote:
Oh, I want to ask about flask set up

Will we be using flasks like taste of hate, atziri promise etc? Which set up you recommend and which immunity we need? Bleeding/curse etc, will help a lot !

Ok for the flasks, I suggest having 1 life flask, one atziri's promise for leech and extra damage, a wise oak for elemental penetration (make sure you balance your resists correctly), as well as a stibnite flask and your choice for the last one. You need to have at the very least a bleed and a freeze flask and you can get curse on your last flask if you want.
update 3.3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info