Cosmetic Shop Improvements

Suggestion: a button that allows you to visualize the cosmetic on your character before you purchase (or for skills, display the animation in game)

I often have to alt+tab into youtube to see the FX
"
h2muller wrote:
Suggestion: a button that allows you to visualize the cosmetic on your character before you purchase (or for skills, display the animation in game)

I often have to alt+tab into youtube to see the FX

+1
Good Job , i hope you will add preview video in game , that will be fantastic !
"
daleyyc wrote:
would rather see core game improvements, balance of skills, and bug-fixes than store updates.

As a general rule, the same devs don't even have the capability of working on either.

Working on the shop is a matter of UI development, and someone who's a UI developer typically doesn't have the training to do much in terms of, say, balance or core functional coding.

So, you should rest assured, that probably no one who could ACTUALLY make core improvements was actually inconvenienced by this work.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
tkensei wrote:
Would like to see an option to disable in-game system message if we already purchased during the sale (or disable completely for those of us who check the main page daily).

Yes, a thousand times yes. Please stop breaking my game immersion by constantly spamming in-game chat with MTX sale advertisements. I understand this cannot be general, but at least allow people with a certain amount of previous purchases to turn this off if so desired. It is annoying as hell
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
1 more suggestion :

Wherever you buy an MTX, if that MTX was in your watchlist, it should now be removed from your watchlist no ?
"
Larenak wrote:

Wherever you buy an MTX, if that MTX was in your watchlist, it should now be removed from your watchlist no ?

Yes please.
But hiding stuff you own from the shop doesn't make sense as most/all things could be bought multiple times. Like wanting two black cats for pet symmetry.
We do really need an indication of what's in our MTX stash though, especially now that it's not shown with the shop open. There needs to be a counter of how many of something you own in your stash already, in-game and on the webshop. That is the most glaring omission and should have been added with the last shop/MTX overhaul.
... is not a troll
I hope we are able to see both ingame and on the webpage which items we already own!
2k18 still can do nothing with aoubled microtransaction. Retarded system: instead of reworking shop rework this double mtx system
While it does look nice and I enjoy the fact you have added a filter bar and better sorting, personally I detest windows in the middle of my screen. Any viability from adding an option to switch between the sidebar and the center screen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info