Skill Revamps - Part 3

"
solidghost wrote:
Traps and underused bow skills! Nice.
How about conversion trap and bear trap buff too?

i understand your sarcasm here, but they actually are working on buffing bear trap (giving a debuff that increases damage taken from traps/mines and a maim after the immobilization)
Hopefully wanders arent affected by this change too much. I would have rather seen the other single target bow skills buffed first then barrage nerfed later if it still needed it. There will always be a best single target skill that everyone will gravitate towards. If you make blast rain op and nerf barrage it will just become the new must use single target skill.

Is it just me, GGG show a new tabula rasa design in the demo, that last year already announced but never be done?
nerf barrage, buff power siphon. Deal?
Looks great, but please PLEASE address movement skills. Whoever on the dev team reads this (if they even do) ask yourself. How many years has the community been talking about movement skills and "clear speed meta"? You guys have made some good changed to help rein in clear speed and some not so good changes (area needs to be looked at again).

In all of my years of playing, thousands and thousands of hours since closed beta. I dont think I want anything more in PoE than a movement skill rework. Movement skills need to be a conscious and meaningful decision; like to dodge a scary mechanic for instance. Movement skills should not be spammed endlessly until your playerbase gets RSI (repetitive strain injury. Its a real thing man). Buff base movement speed to compensate, put all movement skills on a 1-2 second cooldown. These ideas are probably not the best, yea i know. But anything man.

Maybe im talking to the wind here or maybe its irreverent here. But PLEASE consider a movement skill/movement speed rework.

TLDR; Please make skill revamps - part 4, be about movement skills....
Hardcore --> Onslaught --> Nemesis --> Invasion --> Bloodlines --> Tempest --> Standard...
Last edited by Its4u2n0 on Apr 16, 2018, 9:55:35 PM
Rip barrage.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Ahfack wrote:
Barrage been too op for such a long time. Let's do it GGG

Tornado Shot nerf when? :D
STOP REMAKING SKILLS

INSTEAD OF REDESIGNING 9 SKILLS, CHANGE THE DMG NUMBERS OF 99 SKILLS

LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY FOR FUCKING ONCE
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Lol. So many overreactions. Barrage is still stupid powerful.
No nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info