Make the goddamn trials more common !

"
Scarletsword wrote:
There are still other options. I've posted this in a similar thread from 1-2 weeks ago and some people seemed happy about it.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Dream_Trial

This is a really common prophecy. It will appear quite often when feeding Navali with coins and is being traded for 1C in high amounts.

This is a good suggestion but not really a solution to what the OP describes. The last few levels when I went almost to level 90 before getting the six trials, I was using The Dream Trial prophecies. Now admittedly, I didn't go in and remove all other active prophecies to increase the chance of Dream Trial being triggered but, it was still frustrating.

Again, I think the best solution would be improving the chance to get an uncompleted trial in the maps. For example, GGG could add a chance to get a different trial if the first picked trial has already been completed.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:
There are still other options. I've posted this in a similar thread from 1-2 weeks ago and some people seemed happy about it.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Dream_Trial

This is a really common prophecy. It will appear quite often when feeding Navali with coins and is being traded for 1C in high amounts.

This is a good suggestion but not really a solution to what the OP describes. The last few levels when I went almost to level 90 before getting the six trials, I was using The Dream Trial prophecies. Now admittedly, I didn't go in and remove all other active prophecies to increase the chance of Dream Trial being triggered but, it was still frustrating.

Again, I think the best solution would be improving the chance to get an uncompleted trial in the maps. For example, GGG could add a chance to get a different trial if the first picked trial has already been completed.

"remove all other active prophecies to increase the ch..."
Man ...

Workaround after workaround just to up that abysmal chance a wee bit. How can anyone be fine with this ? Forums should be flooded with complaints about the uber garbage trials. Well, maybe they were .. back then .. and everyone just gave up because stubborn GGG ... although, they did tone down the (pre uber) labs, so there's hope I guess.

If you don't fulltimejob PoE then you can forget your build that you had crafted so carefully. Especially in HC.
First six trials found in maps should cover all different trials that exist. No other changes are needed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info