[3.3] The Grave Digger - Volatile Dead Auto-Miner / All Bosses, All Map Mods

Haha right, I don't think I'm even going to try for the enchant.

Ok so effectively 3 mines are going off?

I just looked at PoB for the actual hit number. 250k per ball?? What!?
"
Jaggy123 wrote:
Ok so effectively 3 mines are going off?

3 mines, 9 orbs. Without Dying Sun there's some variance, as you rely on Desecrate to supplement corpses.
what pantheons do you use ?
Major: Soul of the Brine King.
Minor: Situational, but I generally use Gruthkul (upgraded).

I'm experimenting a bit with Soul of Arakaali and a CWDT / Blood Rage / Immocall setup on the second Shimmeron. Certainly works, but it's very situational and I'm not sure if chain stuns will be an issue.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 19, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
Hey man gonna try your entire build on stream from start to finish this week,
Had a few questions,
could you be more specific on which gems to level .
As you say keep CWDT level 1
Does that mean we should keep all gems at lvl 1 or just the CWDT in that specific setup?
I'll do another pass on that section to make sure it's more clear, but generally:

If any link uses level 1 CWDT, make sure the associated gems do not exceed the maximum level for triggering. You might find the POB pastebin helpful to use as reference.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 19, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
Hum, little question, for mapping, I understand you are using the brightbeak/shield charge setup, which is pretty common. However, I wondered if you could remove the flame dash inside the Shimmeron to replace it with a Lightning warp/reduced duration/CWDT (lvl 20, so you are not tping at each mine cast), so you are moving through the map while casting the mines.

And if there is no monster around, you can weapon swap and keep moving around with shield charge.

Obviously, you would have to swap out lightning warp against boss.

However, I didn't test if LW in a CWDT worked right or not, so it can be a shit suggestion.

What do you think about that?

Edit: Ok, nevermind, it's a shit suggestion, at least simply because lightning warp will crit often and you will die often because of shimmeron degen.
Last edited by Keyen on Apr 19, 2018, 1:38:59 PM
Movement would be some mixture of slow and erratic, you'd lose the AOE blind from CWDT Blade Vortex, and Shimmeron degen would be much more likely to proc.

It's a fun idea, but I think you'd find yourself going back to Brightbeak more or less immediately.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 19, 2018, 1:43:30 PM
I really like that build, it will probably be my next one.

I don't intend on using Farrul's pelt, is Blast Cascade alone enough to generate power charges ?
Why did you skip Acrobatics ? The loss of armour and block chance is too much for 30% dodge ?

Do you really need a BV setup to blind ? I thought all of our stats applied to mines, so they should be able to blind, no ?

And about Scold's bridle, do you know if it counts as a hit ? I'm still hesitating between my +1 Kintsugi or a +1% base spell crit with high life that I have available.
"
Frugalité wrote:
I don't intend on using Farrul's pelt, is Blast Cascade alone enough to generate power charges ?

Yes, comfortably.

"
Why did you skip Acrobatics ? The loss of armour and block chance is too much for 30% dodge ?

If you're using Fevered Mind, armour starts to feel pretty relevant. If not, go ahead and grab Acro.

"
Do you really need a BV setup to blind ? I thought all of our stats applied to mines, so they should be able to blind, no ?

That's right, but there's a small delay between detonation and orbs seeking out targets during which enemies will often be right on top of you—not to mention the slow movement speed of orbs. BV blind accounts for this and lets you play much more aggressively.

"
And about Scold's bridle, do you know if it counts as a hit ? I'm still hesitating between my +1 Kintsugi or a +1% base spell crit with high life that I have available.

Yes, damage from Scold's counts as a hit.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 19, 2018, 5:17:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info