[3.3] The Grave Digger - Volatile Dead Auto-Miner / All Bosses, All Map Mods

Any tips for uber elder? I will stutter step all the balls but as soon as he freezes me I am basically dead 100% of the time. I don't think I can run kaoms roots while capping cold without some major sacrifices.
I ran Taste of Hate, Distillate, and put Purity of Ice in my Essence Worm. Altogether it tended to be enough mitigation to to pull off a Flame Dash even during bad drain / ball combos.

Edit: I also tinkered a bit with running an Elder shield with in-built CWDT, freeing up boots for Kaom's. Depending on your gear / resists / patience, that might be an option. Personally, I decided to just tank the occasional death rather than dealing with gear swaps.
Last edited by kechari on Jun 9, 2018, 6:48:08 PM
"
SaracenS wrote:
Any tips for uber elder? I will stutter step all the balls but as soon as he freezes me I am basically dead 100% of the time. I don't think I can run kaoms roots while capping cold without some major sacrifices.

An earlier poster beat Uber elder while using winterweave + corrupted implicit auxium, the 80% less actionspeed from Uber Elder gets reduced +30% more to -50 less (= 150% more movementspeed), a clarity + immune to frozen watchers eye is recommended , for Uber Elder you will be running a taste of hate and purity of ice anyway and the 700hp you lose don't matter that much during a scripted bossfight.

"
Nodoomi wrote:
I just finished the Build sort of, just missing Zerphi's and fevered mind jewel. i took a bit of what predator0220 said in the first couple post using Winterweave ring + corrupted Auxium belt + Taste of Hate and also added my own twist.

https://pastebin.com/Ca1cnV7q

It turned out to be a bit Unique heavy but using Purity of Ice helps the resist and frozen immunity. I Choose to use Perfect Form for my chest. I think it combos really nice with arctic Armour stationary effect and laying mines. Coloring it wasn't fun tho. When chilled, i seem to cast mines so fast i barely keep up with mana supply. The watchers Eye for clarity and immune to frozen was only 3 ex too.

Only have 5k hp, But still in all, i have killed Uber elder so i think it turned out pretty good.

Thanks for the great Build Guide!

Last edited by predator0220 on Jun 10, 2018, 3:30:59 PM
"
Frugalité wrote:

So far I took down a few guardians, a Vaal Temple with -minmax and enfeeble, had no issue. I'll try shaper, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri once I get a few more lvl, but I don't think they will be troublesome, it's easily one of the most powerful builds I've played.

Little update, I've now taken down all the end-game content, felt really trivial except Uber Elder, where I ripped a set due to fps issues. The second try was easier, and a deathless run seems definitely possible with more training.

I got a few nice goodies in the fight though.

Spoiler

As for the build, I kept Acro/Phase Acro, still no fevered mind, I switched ele weakness for a lvl 1 cwdt enfeeble. The only issue I had was that I got killed between the first and second cast of mines after shield charging into a pack. Enfeeble solves this issue, and has a nice synergy with dodge/evasion.
BV is in the same cwdt link, to always keep 10 blades. Blind feels pointless with less blades, with only 25% to blind, ennemies die before being blinded with BV in a lvl 20 CWDT.

Also you use BV in the helmet now, so it will trigger Shimmeron's degen. It's not an issue with Zerphi, but without you should take it out before starting a boss fight.

Last edited by Frugalité on Jun 13, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
Nicely done on the uber elder kill, always interesting to see different takes on the build.

"
Frugalité wrote:
Also you use BV in the helmet now, so it will trigger Shimmeron's degen. It's not an issue with Zerphi, but without you should take it out before starting a boss fight.

Fair point for sure. I'll add that note to the guide.
I have been struggling to safely map with this build, bosses are super easy, but I find myself getting spiked down while mapping due to to the regen not being there all the time and not running zerphi's

do you have any tips for making mapping safer?
"
akeldema1 wrote:
I have been struggling to safely map with this build, bosses are super easy, but I find myself getting spiked down while mapping due to to the regen not being there all the time and not running zerphi's

Just looks like some upgrades are in order. Swap out Tabula, look for a life recovery rate Elder belt, and consider dropping Bisco's during more difficult content.

You may also want to experiment with swapping in a well-rolled Quicksilver. Being able to zip from pack to pack helps loads, as your regen is much less likely to dissipate entirely on maps with spotty pack size.
"
kechari wrote:
"
akeldema1 wrote:

Just looks like some upgrades are in order. Swap out Tabula, look for a life recovery rate Elder belt, and consider dropping Bisco's during more difficult content.

You may also want to experiment with swapping in a well-rolled Quicksilver. Being able to zip from pack to pack helps loads, as your regen is much less likely to dissipate entirely on maps with spotty pack size.

still running the tabula as my chest will not 6 link.
I have a quicksilver I was running but with the tabula I found I really needed the health sustain from the 2nd flask.

guess I'll keep trying to get this chest to behave
The Hybrid / Karui combo remains relevant without Zerphi's all the way to Uber Elder. Not sure what your resists look like, but Wise Oak would be the one to drop in favour of a Quicksilver. HP and global defenses from getting your chest and neck sorted should go a long way.
Some minor tweaks the build guide, removing BV entirely as it's just become a nuisance to fit in with the addition of Vaal RF.

Zerphi's and Scold's abound in the temp league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info