[3.2] Hirophant Poet's Pen VD with Indigon and Perm Immortal Call - Uber Elder Deathless

"
wjxue1221 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Any changes for 3.3?

Arc is insane, you should at least try it for clearing, a lot faster than vd

Same setup just replace VD with Arc?
livejamie
"
ayced wrote:
hey guys

i'm currently leveling this build and with poet's pen it's a blast for the moment just want to ask one question the setup with arc and lighting warp is just for mapping due the recent buff to arc or it's for another purpose ?

thanks

I have the same question.
livejamie
In previous league ive used arc for clearing because it was simply faster and safer on phys reflect maps.

In this league its a matter of preference whether to go VD or ARC.

I assume there might be some beneficial Incrusion items like gloves with "fire dmg vs brurning enemies" or "supported by". Either way still stacking life+mana+resists.

Overall i think build is unchanged but a bit stronger than before 3.3 snd probably scales better with investment.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
I still play without Indigon and without Vaal Pact just fine with VD (red elder and everything else down deathless - will test uber elder soon)

Yes the Gloves are very strong - use combustion support for ignite for example (in Frenzy link)

Also we get insane extra Mana from new items this league:

Other gear:
new ring corruption:

-got all even resist for wise oak-

I also run regular jewels - damage,life,mana (and a double Anger Watcher's eye), since Indigon not needed so far, maybe for Uber Elder only?

I have a +1 Curse Atziri's Foible, and could buy a 6link Cloak of Defiance and Indigon and the Jewels (and get the Leech nodes+ Vaal Pact on tree), is that really stronger then? Loosing out on the stats of my other items then + the strong jewels (and no life regen, but more mana + regen of course)
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Jun 14, 2018, 7:52:59 AM
I'm looking for an advice about warlords mark ring.
Do you think this one is worth crafting 44life and slaming twice for suffixes?

or should I continue to alt/regal until I get curse and 2 good affixes?
I'm looking for an advice about warlords mark ring.
Do you think this one is worth crafting 44life and slaming twice for suffixes?

or should I continue to alt/regal until I get curse and 2 good affixes?
Running a loreweave, wondering if it's that much better to lose the 80% resist for the cloak.

Seeing as the ring with WM is too expensive and I won't be able afford it,should I be running KB or Frenzy in a 5L? Faster attacks - KB/Frenzy?
20% culling gives us 10% more attack speed, which is a good thing isn't it? Why do we drop it for something else?

Otherwise, I understand the double frenzy setup. Thanks.
I'm currently leveling up a poet's pen character, and trying to figure out whether I'll be building towards Indigon or not. Are there any notable differences between an Indigon build vs non-Indigon? My intuition is that this build would be tankier due to not needing to invest in damage nodes, but I don't know how accurate that is.
"
mookie990 wrote:
I'm currently leveling up a poet's pen character, and trying to figure out whether I'll be building towards Indigon or not. Are there any notable differences between an Indigon build vs non-Indigon? My intuition is that this build would be tankier due to not needing to invest in damage nodes, but I don't know how accurate that is.

I too leveled this build to go for Indigon, but am doing just fine without so far - so I did not take Vaal pact yet+the leech nodes yet (can have a look at my tree/gear)
If you go non Indigon you dont have to go go down on the tree, go more left for life nodes there + the endurance charge there - makes not much difference overall.
Been following and playing this guide, just wanted to show: off a nice corruption from new league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info