[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

@Vashseden
Hey, been playing your build this entire league although i had a more casual approach this time due to irl, also burnt my bronn's, but i've farmed up some currency and was wondering WHY replace rat's nest with devoto and belt of the deceiver with a 90+ life stygian vise.

The devoto option seems ok but don't you lose a lot of crit?
Also why lose global phys dmg from the deceiver?
Thanks in advance.
"
Satej wrote:
@Vashseden
Hey, been playing your build this entire league although i had a more casual approach this time due to irl, also burnt my bronn's, but i've farmed up some currency and was wondering WHY replace rat's nest with devoto and belt of the deceiver with a 90+ life stygian vise.

The devoto option seems ok but don't you lose a lot of crit?
Also why lose global phys dmg from the deceiver?
Thanks in advance.

Hiya,

Glad you are enjoying the build.

These are quality of life options. Your call. Can still do the content more safely.
Just want to thank everyone that has tried the build and supported the forum so far. Over 200k hits on my 1st real guide and it's on a skill that is considered pretty off meta atm.

I hope your loot is rewarding and you continue to kick ass <3
My lucky day I guess

Last edited by Jenova798 on Jun 30, 2018, 11:26:36 AM
I've been playing with this build the entire league and this is by far my favorite build of all i've tried. <3

I'm following the "League Starter/Put me In Coach!" version of the passive tree and i would like to know what would be the best skill to take with the 9 points that are left ? Destroyer in the duelist area ? Brutal Blade ? More Frenzy charges ?
Brutal Blade, then heartseeker, then destroyer, then the jewel socket above blood drinker.
"
Jenova798 wrote:
My lucky day I guess

Grats!!

I hit my starforge with all whites then bricked my bronn's haha

Soon... haha
Took me two tries (first time ever fighting him), but I managed to down shaper! Sick build!
Here's my gear as of killing him, if anyone's wondering.
<3 your build!

only the colouring is a pain an can be really expensive

guys,if u wanna have fun, play this build and fuck all these meta-builds!!

TESLA CYCLONE! SPIN 2WIN xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info