[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
60 Fusings. I dunno what I did to please RNGesus this league, but PRAAAAAAISE HIIIMMMMMM!

How many jewelers you spent to make 4R-1B-1G?

I spent already like 1k jewelers and 500+ fusings and got only 5 link :(
Man,

THANKS A LOT FOR THIS!!!

I admit I got a bit lucky and actually found the Pure Talent jewel, but still, this is super cheap, super effective build that I can actually ENJOY the Incursion league with! Even fully clear the incursions!

The best I've played so far.

Thanks again!!
Hi, im posting just to say 2 things:

1) I struggling a little bit with this build, can someone take a look at my character and help me decide what should i upgrade next?

2) Thanks for this build dude! I'm having a blast spinning2win!

Regards!
"
Pajdovo wrote:
Man,

THANKS A LOT FOR THIS!!!

I admit I got a bit lucky and actually found the Pure Talent jewel, but still, this is super cheap, super effective build that I can actually ENJOY the Incursion league with! Even fully clear the incursions!

The best I've played so far.

Thanks again!!

<3

Glad you are enjoying the build. I am actually add EVEN ANOTHER variant to the build that brings in JUICY SWEET heralds for big MTX boom for Magic find farming mostly.

The physical version = all the content

The ele version = Big Dick MTX with magic find (can still kill up to shaper though)

More info coming in later today or tomorrow.
"
elkaku02 wrote:

1) I struggling a little bit with this build, can someone take a look at my character and help me decide what should i upgrade next?

Regards!

You should run the last two labs and upgrade your weapon, Konzo's Pride is a great weapon until you can afford Starforge.
Also I want to thank the OP for the build, leveled over the past couple of days and bought Starforge today and I'm completely annihilating stuff
Last edited by Soosiz on Jun 25, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
"
elkaku02 wrote:

Regards!

1 - Hiya and I'm glad you are enjoying the build!

2 - Everything from your gem links, to flasks, umm to your weapon are wrong.

Umm XD

Look through the guide.

Small helpful tips though.

We area physical build. That weapon is ele. = poopoo dmg.

I list all the gear in the guide and even include weapon options in the leveling secions and build variants.

Look over the passive tree and flasks for passive corrections. You will love your life more sir.

Look over Gem links AND which piece of gear to place them in. This will also grow that Big dick DPS.

I'd switch to a stygian belt + abyssal jewel and cover your resist now that you are past lvl 80. This will be an easy task so you can drop purity of elements for Blasphemy + vuln. You only need either grace (for high content) or haste (for low content)

Get a diamond flask. make it your freeze flask.

Get a jewel and put life %, resists, mana leech (mana leech required imo for best time). It's super cheap.

Grats though on making to level 82 and having fun. After you make these changes. Beware of Kreygasms and just all general Gasms after.

P.S. PLEASE look over my F.A.Q.s for questions you will have.

<3
Last edited by Vashseden on Jun 25, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
"
Soosiz wrote:
"
elkaku02 wrote:

Regards!

You should run the last two labs and upgrade your weapon, Konzo's Pride is a great weapon until you can afford Starforge.
Also I want to thank the OP for the build, leveled over the past couple of days and bought Starforge today and I'm completely annihilating stuff

@elkaku02
Oh, I didn't even check his labs. Yes, plz do Merc lab and get slayer. Dog you are playing this game on Hard Mode Dark Souls style. Upgrade and See the light!

@soosiz
Thanks for the tips thrown and i'm glad you are enjoying the build.
Thanks for this build. Easy and fun to play. Killed my first Shaper and what do u think? Starforge :D
"
ktak wrote:
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
60 Fusings. I dunno what I did to please RNGesus this league, but PRAAAAAAISE HIIIMMMMMM!

How many jewelers you spent to make 4R-1B-1G?

I spent already like 1k jewelers and 500+ fusings and got only 5 link :(

Man, you don't wanna know. This might make you want to quit playing, but...

...I only had to retry the fifth socket once because--get this shit--it turned BLUE. Second attempt, red. I didn't have to retry any socket more than once.

I almost didn't come back after Bestiality. I feel like this is RNGesus's way of apologizing. I had three characters, all over 85, and found exactly one exalt the entire league. It was so bad I had to start farming lab for enchants and flipping to make cash for gear. I only managed to get one item six-linked. I spent well over 3,000 fusings trying to link my QoTF.
Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Jun 25, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
I used vorici calculator to get my colors, took about 10 attempts with 3 red.

Anyway, I like doing t15-16 maps and would like to try MF for the first time ever and decided to do it with this build, how well would I do with 2xVentors, shaped IIQ amu and nubuck boots? Not sure if its possible to gimp myself anymore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info