[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

unlocked 36 challenges, thanks for the build
"
Ayeto wrote:
unlocked 36 challenges, thanks for the build

Thanks for trying it out! <3
So, quick glance over the patch notes and it looks like we got buffed again.

GG

Now with Poachers Mark for bosses and Punishement for trash or even Poacher's + defensive curse if going straight into a end game boss.

Some QoL mana gain on hit + overkill Phys pack goodness.
Last edited by Vashseden on Sep 15, 2020, 10:14:04 PM
Any chance there will be a recommended league-start PoB for 3.12? :3
Thanks Vashseden!

I first tried this build in incursion, and its definitely been my favorite build. Move speed on cyclone is so satisfying.

Looking to play it again this league!
will you be updating anything for 3.12?
Hello, thank you for this build, I am really enjoying it so far. Right now Might of the Meek is really expensive on PS4 (like 25c+) and there are very few of them. Are there any substitutions that might work well for this build or is that a MUST have?
"
Hello, thank you for this build, I am really enjoying it so far. Right now Might of the Meek is really expensive on PS4 (like 25c+) and there are very few of them. Are there any substitutions that might work well for this build or is that a MUST have?

The one below scion and the one on the upper-left side grant 12.5% maximum life along with a little bit of life regen, maximum life and melee damage.
Also the one on the upper-left also grants resistances.

I would suggest just skipping the upper-left section until you can buy at least one Might of the Meek, and as for the bottom - just use any jewel with % maximum life and any resistances you need until you can buy a second one.

The third one on the upper right (not present in all POBs) increases your attack speed and resistances a bit. Feel free to skip it for now (or maybe forever depending on your skill tree). If you somehow get your hands on Unnatural Instinct, it's definitely worth it though.
Is anyone using this build in 3.12? Back after a long absence and thinking of dusting off this character in Standard.
Leveling with this in a SSF environment with no twink gear is absolutely brutal....

You really should add a disclaimer for this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info