[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I put 1700 chroms into my chest using the bench and all I managed to get was 3 red 2 green 1 blue at that point I still had 1200 chroms so I risked it and never even got close to that. I actually cannot afford to get this chest colored fml.
This is probably a stupid question, but I'm new to this build and melee builds in general. What makes Hiltless better than Kondo's or even Terminus Est for leveling? I'm using Terminus Est right now and other than the AoE, Hiltless seems like a sizeable downgrade in DPS. Is it the AoE from +2 to weapon range that makes it the go to choice until we get Starforge?
Hello.I always wanted to try a cyclone build in poe.Of all of builds out there this one looks the best to me.It is cheap.
Starforge 6l - 8ex
Kaoms,Belly. - 2,+-5 ex
Starkonja+40 cyclone - 70 chaos
The rest gear is 200 c
For a fast maper,any map mod,don't get 1 shot,melle it is cheap

Just wonder isn't devoto better than a starkonja?
And what is the HP difference between kaoms and belly?
"
Regantze wrote:
I put 1700 chroms into my chest using the bench and all I managed to get was 3 red 2 green 1 blue at that point I still had 1200 chroms so I risked it and never even got close to that. I actually cannot afford to get this chest colored fml.

Check the off coloring video in the FAQ, much easier and cheaper. Atleast two red is 25 chrome, and then three socket - four, off colors first, 5 socket is only 70 jewellers /try. 6th will be a green.

Even better 6 socket - Vorici in research 1-3 white socket
Last edited by drbokorkati on Dec 20, 2018, 7:50:31 PM
"
NSUCK wrote:
Would a high DPS foil & 3 white socket prismatic eclipse (+6 weapon range) be viable for this build?

I tried that approach to my build on stream months ago, I honestly thought the damage was a good step up post Hiltless / pre starforge but the invested needed to achieve a sense of value in the long wrong would depends on a player's skill/knowledge of currency farming early league.

If you are above average + in the department, the aoe + Yellow maps are pretty damn enjoyable and effective on the build.

If you either have limited time + use poe.trade/know the market trends of the pacing of the fall in the price of starforge compared to time spent in game earning currency, then you might want to skip it in favor of just bigger gains with the upgrade overall.
"
Regantze wrote:

I feel like doing it that way will lead to frustration for sure. I would definitely rec decking out a loreweave or belly first and putting the bronn's (or queen if MFing) if going the chrome route especially

You still experience a great amount of the damage while having great pieces while working on something purely offense based.
"
gumballdad wrote:
This is probably a stupid question, but I'm new to this build and melee builds in general. What makes Hiltless better than Kondo's or even Terminus Est for leveling? I'm using Terminus Est right now and other than the AoE, Hiltless seems like a sizeable downgrade in DPS. Is it the AoE from +2 to weapon range that makes it the go to choice until we get Starforge?

Going defensively if really actually prefer Kondo's for the blind overall.

Terminus Est is ok for leveling until you can do the Merc lab + negate the phys reflect. The hiltless does more damage overall and has more aoe. Feel free to use path of building for a reference.

But by all means, all three swords are effective on the build. I'm just speaking in terms of full min/max.
"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello.I always wanted to try a cyclone build in poe.Of all of builds out there this one looks the best to me.It is cheap.
Starforge 6l - 8ex
Kaoms,Belly. - 2,+-5 ex
The rest gear is 200 c

Devoto = speed mapping

star = safer mapping unless there's a lot of chaos resist that needs mitigating.

In that case, Devoto's is better.

The health different w/ k and B, ballllpark, is about 1k hp last I checked I believe. I do not really use it a lot as of late.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
luka2113 wrote:
Starforge 6l - 8ex
Kaoms,Belly. - 2,+-5 ex
The rest gear is 200 c

Devoto = speed mapping

star = safer mapping unless there's a lot of chaos resist that needs mitigating.

In that case, Devoto's is better.

The health different w/ k and B, ballllpark, is about 1k hp last I checked I believe. I do not really use it a lot as of late.

Thanks for answering!Well starkonja is also buget option devoto costs 4 ex with 40 dam enc
Hey, just read your guide, seems really good for me, but theres one question i have for you. Is it possible to swap cyclone for lacerate? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info