[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Jadame wrote:
"
NoobPlayX wrote:
Have another good curse to put instead of vulnerability?

There is no better one.

"
NoobPlayX wrote:
it's better in cyclone use increase AOE or concentrated effect?

AoE=map farming.
Conc=bossing and high level delves.

Just rerolled back to cyclone - was going with Reave/BF Slayer/raider but bleh... prefer cyclone.

Anyway, another option is to use inc crit strikes instead of conc or inc aoe. I like this for maps that arent so wide open, but you still want some AOE and conc is too tight.
1)what is the effective way to put a second curse here? currently playing with grace+herald of purity.(75% reserved). second curse will use 35%(blasphemy+assassin's mark)
2) how to get rid of thief's torment?(especially in mana on hit aspect)
IGN-Chatillion
Last edited by moonbeast495 on Sep 23, 2018, 9:47:33 AM
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
1)what is the effective way to put a second curse here? currently playing with grace+herald of purity.(75% reserved). second curse will use 35%(blasphemy+assassin's mark)

Shaped ring can roll ass mark on hit.
"
moonbeast495 wrote:

Jewel mana leech roll or 1 mana leech node close to sword nodes on a right side of rangers tree.
"
Jadame wrote:
"
moonbeast495 wrote:

Shaped ring can roll ass mark on hit.
"
moonbeast495 wrote:

Jewel mana leech roll or 1 mana leech node close to sword nodes on a right side of rangers tree.

1)so we can use shaped ring with ass mark+mark of the elder for more dmg boost i guess.
2) that is good in maps. but in delves we highly need mana on hit cuz we can leech mana only if we do damage. and we do no damage in darkness

could you also watch my profile? i am in search of any upgrades.
IGN-Chatillion
Last edited by moonbeast495 on Sep 23, 2018, 12:39:45 PM
Is this viable as SSF? I know the guide mentions league starter but not quite the same as SSF, not sure if this is good for SSF since you have to craft or get lucky finding weapons.
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Is this viable as SSF? I know the guide mentions league starter but not quite the same as SSF, not sure if this is good for SSF since you have to craft or get lucky finding weapons.

No, you need too much uniques/specific rare rolls to get everything going.
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
so we can use shaped ring with ass mark+mark of the elder for more dmg boost i guess.

Thats the best possible setup, but you need additional curse amulet for that.
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
that is good in maps. but in delves we highly need mana on hit cuz we can leech mana only if we do damage. and we do no damage in darkness

Never had any mana problems in delves. Just drop flare. Worst case scenario get enlighten.

"
moonbeast495 wrote:
could you also watch my profile? i am in search of any upgrades.

Bubonic with 12% attack cast if killed recently enchant
Corrupted belt of the deciever with all res/7%max live
Double crit mult jewels (this gives most damage), 1 double crit mult jewel is easily 10%+ damage. You can check mine to see jewel rolls to aim for.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 23, 2018, 11:43:18 PM
@Jadame

Is your variation of the build (i.e. the stuff you are wearing plus skill tree in your profile) just for delving or do u also do mapping/bossing with it?

How do i put the skills on the right side of the skill tree in, they arnt connected.

nvm
Last edited by Whty542 on Sep 24, 2018, 8:03:59 PM
"
Necronos777 wrote:
@Jadame

Is your variation of the build (i.e. the stuff you are wearing plus skill tree in your profile) just for delving or do u also do mapping/bossing with it?

Delving only.

I dont change build tho since I can kill uber elder/complete maps in 3m(cat aspect/+10% ms corrupted daresso/seven league step/haste/lunaris ulta sanic speed) with it.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 25, 2018, 12:14:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info