[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

-
Last edited by Crysthal on Sep 8, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
"
Jadame wrote:
1 Additional socket(s), we dont need 1(2 after getting vuln corruption on gloves) skill gem sockets. You can also run 3 different abyss jewels setup(ghastly isnt worth it), but it requieres pob symming to be sure you are better than using regular ones.

2 Blood rage, thiefs torment, utility flask roll, possible carnage heart and watchers eye. You dont even need a node with a good gear tbh since torment+flask+blood rage is enought to hit life leech cap on st.

1 The way I see it you need all sockets for all the skills, assuming a 6link (Vaal) AW/DS. Losing one socket in the boots means you have to move blood rage to one of the 6 links, effectively making a 5 link. 2 abysal sockets means going into a 4 link then. Personally I plan on mapping a lot and not bossing much, so I will not be dropping the totem and the bois that often.

I do not know if the damage will be worse actually, since an additional abysal jewel means 10% increased damage + if the damage mods in those are not that good for us (don't know how good flat phys is) we can use them to cap resists and make our regular jewels better. As you say it would require to go into pob and test things. It should definitely be better for killing thrash though.

2 You are right, totally forgot about blood rage.
I need some help. Please somebody explain why is Pure talent jewel that good. I just don't get the point.

If we put it at Scion, we get +25 att... so what? Even with Shaper gloves, we get very little out of it.

What am i missing?
"
memberx wrote:
I need some help. Please somebody explain why is Pure talent jewel that good. I just don't get the point.

If we put it at Scion, we get +25 att... so what? Even with Shaper gloves, we get very little out of it.

What am i missing?

You need 109 Int for lvl 20 blue gems and even more for lvl 21 or 22

You also have the Ranger starting point for 7% more Movespeed and if you level high enough you could get the shadow starting point aswell for 0,5% more basecrit

Your current character has int on the gloves but your "bis" gear won't have int and +25all att, +7%MS and +0,5% base crit is a goddamn juicey jewel
Last edited by Crysthal on Sep 7, 2018, 7:00:44 PM
"
Which one of them? +5 Cold for Shaper and +5 Lightning for mapping? (Those Lightning Totem mobs killed me more than once)
Never needed more defense than the leech and LGoH. Do you have enough hp? The fortify is a big deal with cyclone if your not using it on leap slam you should link it in with cyclone. Oh (checked gear) might want to switch to a starkonja's head instead of the rats nest. All that %inc life I'd run all abyss jewels. I like to have about 7k life for endgame (shaper/uber ziri and uber elder). Dump those 4 points in by the blade for Razor's edge.
Currently leveling 71 atm, what do you guys think of the new Mark of Submission ring, I'm trying it with Warlords Mark and its ok for now dont feel the need for Thiefs Torment.

What auras/Heralds are you guys using?
Im loving the new Physical atm, minions seem decent in creating diversions and puling aggro away.
So just reached delve400 and lvl96, build holds reasonably well without changing much(I still don’t bother to swap increased AoE for conc, altho my gear is pretty ridiculous damage-wise). Survivability is there, I have died only(lol) 5 times on a way from 300 to 400. 2 deaths were preventable, 2 were semi-preventable, only 1 was outright bullshit oneshot, and happened somewhere between 330 and 340 because I was dumb enough to run into delve section with monsters doing double phys as extra ele damage on top of other rip mods.

For those who are looking for endgame upgrades, that’s how my absurdly min maxed gears look like:

mapping

delving

situational

So far missing only head enchant(cant wait running over 500 labs to self enchant farrul, kill me please) and perfectly rolled ring/2nd jewel. Corruptions on everything, ofc, but they are not really a realistic goal.

options

temp chains on hit shaper gloves + xtra 2 curse carnage heart
zerphis heart
test of hate for more mitigation

Other thoughts regarding what to use:

Grace is a must, vall grace makes us invincible. Complemented well by a +%to evade attack +%to dodge attacks watchers eye mods, but you will be good even without them. Purity of elements is optional, but if you can get gloves corruption to get rid of blasphemy+vulnerability to free jewel space for xtra aura and supplement it by watchers eye with a mod %of phys taken as light/fire/cold while affected by purity of elements, you will be golden. So far seems like strongest defensive option.

Must have blind on hit on murders eye abyss jewel/watchers eye, even with farruls bite 50% blind uptime is not enough. Small chance is fine since we have ridiculous attack speed while spinning.

Acrobatics also is a must, additional small nodes and phase acro is situational, but I would certainly advise to get it. Sitting at 55evade/55dodge with flasks up right now, feels pretty good.

Damage seems fine even without all my crazy items, since you should have lab head enchant which I missing, but 6 link certainly needed to comfortably dive below 300. If you feel lacking even with it, look for the mark of the elder+good shaper ring, they give insane damage boost.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 8, 2018, 8:06:24 AM
"
Jadame wrote:
So just reached delve400 and lvl96, build holds reasonably well without changing much(I still don’t bother to swap increased AoE for conc, altho my gear is pretty ridiculous damage-wise). Survivability is there, I have died only(lol) 5 times on a way from 300 to 400. 2 deaths were preventable, 2 were semi-preventable, only 1 was outright bullshit oneshot, and happened somewhere between 330 and 340 because I was dumb enough to run into delve section with monsters doing double phys as extra ele damage on top of other rip mods.

For those who are looking for endgame upgrades, that’s how my absurdly min maxed gears look like:

mapping

delving

situational

So far missing only head enchant(cant wait running over 500 labs to self enchant farrul, kill me please) and perfectly rolled ring/2nd jewel. Corruptions on everything, ofc, but they are not really a realistic goal.

options

temp chains on hit shaper gloves + xtra 2 curse carnage heart
zerphis heart
test of hate for more mitigation

Other thoughts regarding what to use:

Grace is a must, vall grace makes us invincible. Complemented well by a +%to evade attack +%to dodge attacks watchers eye mods, but you will be good even without them. Purity of elements is optional, but if you can get gloves corruption to get rid of blasphemy+vulnerability to free jewel space for xtra aura and supplement it by watchers eye with a mod %of phys taken as light/fire/cold while affected by purity of elements, you will be golden. So far seems like strongest defensive option.

Must have blind on hit on murders eye abyss jewel/watchers eye, even with farruls bite 50% blind uptime is not enough. Small chance is fine since we have ridiculous attack speed while spinning.

Acrobatics also is a must, additional small nodes and phase acro is situational, but I would certainly advise to get it. Sitting at 55evade/55dodge with flasks up right now, feels pretty good.

Damage seems fine even without all my crazy items, since you should have lab head enchant which I missing, but 6 link certainly needed to comfortably dive below 300. If you feel lacking even with it, look for the mark of the elder+good shaper ring, they give insane damage boost.

How is your dps and hp with that build? Looks amazingly expensive
Noticed that if i use blood rage my dmage on full life support doesn't work. I always have 5 hp less than my max. Is it my fail or GGG changed something?
"
CyndiLauper wrote:
How is your dps and hp with that build? Looks amazingly expensive

200k average dps, 3m bullshit dps, 6k health.

Sulphur flask, delve gear, concentrated effect, all options checked because there enought damage to shock even shaper.

"
ASmithGrinder wrote:
Noticed that if i use blood rage my dmage on full life support doesn't work. I always have 5 hp less than my max. Is it my fail or GGG changed something?

Are you sure? I tried to check it by removing gem, tooltip dps takes a nose dive as it should. Think I would have noticed if it wasnt working since dps difference should be very significant from what I used to.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 9, 2018, 5:42:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info