[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Finally killed shaper on 4th try , wasted 3 sets but after i learn all mechanics , it was easy.

Thanks for this awesome build.

Any upcoming update for 3.4 ?
Any buff/nerfs in 3.4?
Herald of purity, that's all
Vaal Ancestral Warchief
"
kryzdyan wrote:
"
Sreolla wrote:
Kinda new to endgame stuff, but looking at gear, gems and passives, I may be blind? (and not have time to look at 100 pages if asked yet) but how/what is giving all them buffs in the top that are like 4+sec each and being Refreshed quite often? I understand the Basic 3 charges and Blood rage but not the Rest that keep stacking up

you mean flasks? lol

Which of the flasks cause 10+ 5sec buffs to proc? Plus watchin some the videos, he does not use them for like 10sec before anyways
"
imatty wrote:
Any buff/nerfs in 3.4?

For others asking, the 2 posts above this are essentially it. There were no changes really to this build at all with 3.4, and you can play it the same way as the guide says without changing a thing. The only differences are the addition of skills like Herald of Purity and Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Both worth experimenting with.

The build is still very solid and can easily do almost all content. Once you move on to things like Shaper and Uber Elder, you might have to throw in more of an investment like Vash lines out in the original build. That said, I league-started this build last league and had a ton of fun with it. If you're someone that doesn't have time to build 2+ characters for different things, Tesla is a great all-in-one.
"
Sreolla wrote:
"
kryzdyan wrote:
"
Sreolla wrote:
Kinda new to endgame stuff, but looking at gear, gems and passives, I may be blind? (and not have time to look at 100 pages if asked yet) but how/what is giving all them buffs in the top that are like 4+sec each and being Refreshed quite often? I understand the Basic 3 charges and Blood rage but not the Rest that keep stacking up

you mean flasks? lol

Which of the flasks cause 10+ 5sec buffs to proc? Plus watchin some the videos, he does not use them for like 10sec before anyways

Most/all the buffs would be flasks. You might also see him/others activate Vaal Haste/Vaal Grace. Also, keep in mind for a flask like Quicksilver, you have the basic Quicksilver status effect as well as the adrenaline portion. They show up separately.
Can we do HoGM?
"
Dying__Lights wrote:
Can we do HoGM?

It can go one of two ways: You get lucky and don't fight the guy that blocks everything or you do fight him and get wrecked. Vash's advice was to just run with a Scorching Ray stick if you fight him or to just have someone carry you through that one map.

Dream lives on.

Cyclone feels fantastic in delve, slayers overleech allows to dive in darkness really hard and crazy movement speed on top of that leads to great tankiness. Only downside is lions roar pushing mobs into darkness where they are immune.

Might be not the strongest build to delve with(but then again, there is no league starting strongest builds to delve with, all top builds would require multiple mirror gears), but certainly on the better side of the spectrum, if not outright one of the all-around best ones. I think ill try slayer+jugg when I reach lvl300+ delves.

upd

lul
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 2, 2018, 1:12:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info