[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I'm really enjoying your build but I do have one problem.
I'm struggling to find Shaper Gloves with Level 12 Vulnerability corruption. PoE Trade is kinda empty.

Any tips?

Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
"
Noodlez wrote:
I'm really enjoying your build but I do have one problem.
I'm struggling to find Shaper Gloves with Level 12 Vulnerability corruption. PoE Trade is kinda empty.

Any tips?

The lvl of the curse on hit doesn't matter as much.

If you can't find them. Make them. Shaper's Touch + Vaal Orb.
Hey, with the flashback event incoming could u or any1 experienced here say sth more about lvlin? Like what gems to get/link utility and damage wise. What stats to aim for on gear, what auras to use and other advise if u got any. Thx a lot looking forward to trying this
Hey man, first off, I want to say I love this character. Early in the league, I got a lucky prophecy and was able to immediately fund myself the character. It's been a blast to play, but something has been an absolute roadblock, and I don't know if the fault lies in the player or if there's an essential component of the build that I've overlooked.

Once I hit tier 12-14, the deaths started. And they've poured in. I'm sitting at 89/0%, and I've been here for awhile. I've gained the exp to hit 90 two or three times over, through endless maps and full temple clears, but I can't keep the character alive. I started using Devotion/Rat's Nest and Bronn's Lithe, going the all out damage path, proccing Vaal Double Strike against the architects and map bosses, Lion's Roar and a diamond flask. I run Blood Rage, haste/vaal haste, and an ice golem for extra speed and crit, but the steady stream of deaths had me so frustrated that I've rotated through life/res armour straight to Kaom's Heart, which has crippled the fun when I don't have Vaal DS or some of my procs to play with. I'm at 7.2k life, but it's not making a difference beyond making fights last a bit longer before I bite the big bazooka. I just can't figure out where the problem is.

I've never had more fun with a build before, but this is crippling the game for me, now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAdwCXwW1CC4Jlg-rEPARLxQgFHEWvxmOG6odwiHAIdAj9iaVKgswfDGeMfs1kjY9OQ464Ud-SshNkk3jUEdRR1VLXfJfP2DeYeJirGMXZU1oZWyMbqpvO3BSdf12rHfjeA15aHsUe257w3_jgTqCB4LkhG-E2YVSh2qJ04qvjDaNfY2_kBGSfZS4lcyXIZd5mG-bjZ2qo4qkDKZXpq-ou6luqZStjbDYsw60xbVItfK9Nr6nvrzAGsEEwQfBfMLsz37TftQj1ELUUtd-2L3ZYdl83CPkUeXP6hjrCetj7T_tg-4O7w7vevJF8lrz3fcy-Ov5Y_4K_o8=?accountName=Cappabitch&characterName=EcologicalDeadzone

I am dying for some insight.
Thank you and I really love this build. I am relatively new to this game and tried a couple of popular builds before this. So far this is the best.

Now I have a couple of ex left. Can you recommend where I should invest to improve? I am using the league starter build.
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Hey, with the flashback event incoming could u or any1 experienced here say sth more about lvlin? Like what gems to get/link utility and damage wise. What stats to aim for on gear, what auras to use and other advise if u got any. Thx a lot looking forward to trying this

I do have a leveling guide post as the 2nd post in the forum.

There are tons of ways to leveling.

Cleave / Sunder / Molten strike / frost blades

These four options are the best for leveling.

you can legit link almost any support gem to any of them and they will perform well.

Cleave / Sunder options include:

Added fire
Melee physical
faster attacks (multistrike later)
Brutality (if not using auras)
Chance to bleed

Molten Strike / Frost blade options include:

Ancestral call
melee physical
elemental damage with attacks
faster attacks (multistrike later)
Chance to bleed
added fire

I have suggested weapons and such in the leveling post. stat on any leveling gear basically ==

armor, resists, life.

Herald of Ash is good for leveling.
Last edited by Vashseden on Aug 2, 2018, 8:15:31 PM
"
Cappabitch wrote:
Hey man, first off, I want to say I love this character. Early in the league, I got a lucky prophecy and was able to immediately fund myself the character. It's been a blast to play, but something has been an absolute roadblock, and I don't know if the fault lies in the player or if there's an essential component of the build that I've overlooked.

Once I hit tier 12-14, the deaths started. And they've poured in. I'm sitting at 89/0%, and I've been here for awhile. I've gained the exp to hit 90 two or three times over, through endless maps and full temple clears, but I can't keep the character alive. I started using Devotion/Rat's Nest and Bronn's Lithe, going the all out damage path, proccing Vaal Double Strike against the architects and map bosses, Lion's Roar and a diamond flask. I run Blood Rage, haste/vaal haste, and an ice golem for extra speed and crit, but the steady stream of deaths had me so frustrated that I've rotated through life/res armour straight to Kaom's Heart, which has crippled the fun when I don't have Vaal DS or some of my procs to play with. I'm at 7.2k life, but it's not making a difference beyond making fights last a bit longer before I bite the big bazooka. I just can't figure out where the problem is.

I've never had more fun with a build before, but this is crippling the game for me, now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAdwCXwW1CC4Jlg-rEPARLxQgFHEWvxmOG6odwiHAIdAj9iaVKgswfDGeMfs1kjY9OQ464Ud-SshNkk3jUEdRR1VLXfJfP2DeYeJirGMXZU1oZWyMbqpvO3BSdf12rHfjeA15aHsUe257w3_jgTqCB4LkhG-E2YVSh2qJ04qvjDaNfY2_kBGSfZS4lcyXIZd5mG-bjZ2qo4qkDKZXpq-ou6luqZStjbDYsw60xbVItfK9Nr6nvrzAGsEEwQfBfMLsz37TftQj1ELUUtd-2L3ZYdl83CPkUeXP6hjrCetj7T_tg-4O7w7vevJF8lrz3fcy-Ov5Y_4K_o8=?accountName=Cappabitch&characterName=EcologicalDeadzone

I am dying for some insight.

Hiya

Glad you are enjoying the build

https://pastebin.com/x8wyQihU

This pastebin is the most up to date all round fast/fun/survival variant to the build.

I have this in the pob variants in the guide.

Most people that play poe actually hit level 90-92 on T10 maps and then just quickly complete all the end game challenges before deciding to level to 100 back on T10 - 11 maps or making a new character. It's just the way that 99.9% of builds are built around today. Not saying you can't level any other way but just a tip for effective leveling in the current game.

This pastebin will give you enough damage to crush content while giving you extreme levels of life leech.

The variants you have tried before only cater to dps / life pool and do not address things like Vaal Pact , Hemotography (spell check), and Vitality Void / Carnage heart / life recovery rate. These additions decrease dps while spiking survivability.

I personally have played the game a long time and know which mechanics to just dodge etc etc but other players will want the experience of vaal DS/totem/cyclone wombo combo and just eat defensive mechanics instead of reacting. If you are indeed wanting to up the risk to the build while leveing, give this a go and by adding in leech, you will see the largest improvements to your goals with the build.
"
warsigh wrote:
Thank you and I really love this build. I am relatively new to this game and tried a couple of popular builds before this. So far this is the best.

Now I have a couple of ex left. Can you recommend where I should invest to improve? I am using the league starter build.

Hiya,

I'm glad you are loving the build.

I really do not want to tell you what to do with your money b/c I provide 10 different styles of play and it will depend of what style/ goal you want to do that will dictate the gear needed for the job. I would read through/look at my videos and decide based off of that.
"
Vashseden wrote:

This pastebin will give you enough damage to crush content while giving you extreme levels of life leech.

The variants you have tried before only cater to dps / life pool and do not address things like Vaal Pact , Hemotography (spell check), and Vitality Void / Carnage heart / life recovery rate. These additions decrease dps while spiking survivability.

I personally have played the game a long time and know which mechanics to just dodge etc etc but other players will want the experience of vaal DS/totem/cyclone wombo combo and just eat defensive mechanics instead of reacting. If you are indeed wanting to up the risk to the build while leveing, give this a go and by adding in leech, you will see the largest improvements to your goals with the build.

That makes a lot of sense. The gear changes I've made have only been scratching the surface of the raw DPS numbers and my life pool without changing any mechanics behind the play. I'm going to give that pastebin (POB, correct?) a check, swap Forbidden Taste out for another instant life flask, and lower my grind zone to something more accommodating to experimentation. I think there's a grindr joke in there somewhere. And yeah, as fun as the wombo combo has been, I'll stick to Lion's Roar/Diamond and Vaal Haste for now and bubble in the Kaom's.

Thanks for the reply, player.
"
Cappabitch wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

That makes a lot of sense. The gear changes I've made have only been scratching the surface of the raw DPS numbers and my life pool without changing any mechanics behind the play. I'm going to give that pastebin (POB, correct?) a check, swap Forbidden Taste out for another instant life flask, and lower my grind zone to something more accommodating to experimentation. I think there's a grindr joke in there somewhere. And yeah, as fun as the wombo combo has been, I'll stick to Lion's Roar/Diamond and Vaal Haste for now and bubble in the Kaom's.

Thanks for the reply, player.

Np.

If you want to drop the hemo passive and pick up more damage, feel free.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info