[3.2] Notwisted's Chained Necro Hybrid. OG build. FULL GUIDE! FLOOD THE ATLAS

I wanted to add a few things:

1) Chains of Command works with Jorhast's Blacksteel, altough the reduced duration might be limiting.

2) The Stack of max 50 Animated Weapon is PER INSTANCE, meaning you can have
50 of the Lvl20 proc
50 of the Lvl18 proc
50 of the Skillgem

3) Using Spirit Guard does not allow your Animate Guardian to use Ranged Weapons (sadly).

4) If your Animate Guardian DUAL WIELDS, he will only animate his Mainhand weapon.
That is btw. the Weapon he holds in his left hand, since the AG is a based on a Skinless Templar model.

5) Chains of Command does not prefent you from useing Gorgon's Gaze, but all the increased Duration you likely get prolongs the effekt of Petrification.

6) Deadhand Talisman /url] can be given to Monsters to make them spawn Adds.

7) Aura Effekts do not Stack (Kingsmaker, Dying Breath) - but it would have been hilarious.
"
notwisted wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:
The only downside of harvest is that you can only get 1 charge for 1 flask at time, but it works the same as pathfinder Master Surgeon

have you done any testing yet ? I'm think we just attack really fucking fast :p = lots of flask charges quickly

I just discovered something. Ice Spear gets second form in the middle of track. So if I attack boss which is at the edge of screen it will be 95% chance to crit
Last edited by Inferius90 on Apr 11, 2018, 4:49:21 AM
"
Karunga wrote:
I wanted to add a few things:

1) Chains of Command works with Jorhast's Blacksteel, altough the reduced duration might be limiting.

2) The Stack of max 50 Animated Weapon is PER INSTANCE, meaning you can have
50 of the Lvl20 proc
50 of the Lvl18 proc
50 of the Skillgem

I like the idea of this but I have not been able to accurately test it I assume I would have to use a talisman to even get close to enough mobs to try to proc 100 agw's the skill gem is likely never going to be able to be tested unless you have a full party and everyone drops 3 box weapons... even then I doubt you would be able to get it. would make a great video though :p

as for the lvl 20 // lvl 18 I really need to do more testing... I know I have hit close to my 50 mark before but without a counter (achem GGG staff) it's somewhat hard to tell.
"
Karunga wrote:

3) Using Spirit Guard does not allow your Animate Guardian to use Ranged Weapons (sadly).

4) If your Animate Guardian DUAL WIELDS, he will only animate his Mainhand weapon.
That is btw. the Weapon he holds in his left hand, since the AG is a based on a Skinless Templar model.

I'll add this to the tips section ty ^_^

"
Karunga wrote:

5) Chains of Command does not prefent you from useing Gorgon's Gaze, but all the increased Duration you likely get prolongs the effekt of Petrification.

nice find! I don't think it's worth giving up our psudeo 6L but neat that we can still use gorgons gaze

"
Karunga wrote:

6) Deadhand Talisman can be given to Monsters to make them spawn Adds.

this can actually be hazardous for us. lots of spawns = lots of explosions. our AGW's don't benefit from an empower and minion life only goes so far. I will admit though that it is worth when using the dancing duo. ez rampage.

"
Karunga wrote:

7) Aura Effekts do not Stack (Kingsmaker, Dying Breath) - but it would have been hilarious.

thanks for the info my man. I'll add to the tips / tricks section :)
Last edited by notwisted on Apr 11, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
testing a lot things with this build now (currently lvl 71) and it feels like every pet build, minions are stupid like hell, much more stupid then the d3 pet ai -.-

sadly they run around like headless chickens, but ok, its to handle if u are common due summoner speccs, but it makes the playstyle clunky.

i doubt this build would be viable for any usefull endgame content (uber aziri/uber elder/shaper), maybe it can handle normal elders (even red tier ones) but thats all u can get from it i guess. mainly not because ag is bad with goodlike gear (starforge etc) but we rely on his animated weapons as well as we rely on rampage for dervish. if there would be a spell like desecrate to summon white monsters(like breach gem) to start rampage and weapon animation, it would be endgame viable, but for now, no way to carry this near the content.

its fun to play and "waste" currency but nothing else ....

dont get me wrong, i play poe since years through several leagues and tried different builds my own, but as i said, its just a fun build, so dont expect anything else :p

some things i might test after work:

- the harvest: is-gmp-lmp-pcoc-ic-lgoh
- leap slam-fortify-faster attacks (if using harvest anyway) - maybe endurance charge on stun on a 4link setup
- physical impresence (luckly i vaal orbed my old one with +1 curse) for free vul curse and get a 2nd curse like enfeeble/poachers mark
- avian aspect instead spider one, double dmg vs. perma 15% more dmg
Last edited by lionking1211 on Apr 11, 2018, 8:30:21 AM
"
lionking1211 wrote:
testing a lot things with this build now (currently lvl 71) and it feels like every pet build, minions are stupid like hell, much more stupid then the d3 pet ai -.-

This! It's annoying as hell. I would LOVE for GGG to be able to allow us control over how our AG to handle agro!! the dancing duo however works great!

"
lionking1211 wrote:

sadly they run around like headless chickens, but ok, its to handle if u are common due summoner speccs, but it makes the playstyle clunky.

This IS noticeable with low minion counts. when we have 35+ AGW's with us all we do is run forward while they kill and convoke them too us. I have been trying to perfect this style so I can explain it in the guide :P

"
lionking1211 wrote:

i doubt this build would be viable for any usefull endgame content (uber aziri/uber elder/shaper), maybe it can handle normal elders (even red tier ones) but thats all u can get from it i guess. mainly not because ag is bad with goodlike gear (starforge etc) but we rely on his animated weapons as well as we rely on rampage for dervish. if there would be a spell like desecrate to summon white monsters(like breach gem) to start rampage and weapon animation, it would be endgame viable, but for now, no way to carry this near the content.

So far I cannot prove you wrong :( but I'm working on it! I doubt we will ever achieve uber elder and uber atziri will likely RIP our AG with reflecting dmg but I am willing to give it a nice try when i get the build to a good spot.

"
lionking1211 wrote:

its fun to play and "waste" currency but nothing else ....

dont get me wrong, i play poe since years through several leagues and tried different builds my own, but as i said, its just a fun build, so dont expect anything else :p

This can be very amusing. I have to admit the BIGGEST QoL we could get for this build is GGG giving us some control over the AG agro. I have had decent results with a slow release of the writhing flasks so the AG gets guaranteed kills but this has been limited.

"
lionking1211 wrote:

some things i might test after work:

- the harvest: is-gmp-lmp-pcoc-ic-lgoh
- leap slam-fortify-faster attacks (if using harvest anyway) - maybe endurance charge on stun on a 4link setup
- physical impresence (luckly i vaal orbed my old one with +1 curse) for free vul curse and get a 2nd curse like enfeeble/poachers mark
- avian aspect instead spider one, double dmg vs. perma 15% more dmg

- I'm going to go ahead and call the harvest a no go for now

This is what I have been working with (im about 4k down on chroms trying to colour it because I'm stubborn and cbf re-5Ling it using the jeweller method.) ideally I would have 4B/1G on the links. This is the highest % crit spell I have tried and I can 100% confirm that it is barely noticeable charge gain. Granted I'm missing some good QoL gem colours on the axe I still don't think ice spear is the best way to do this. I barely even generated power charges. I will try orb of storms next.

- I swapped the animate weapon I was messing with to

This alone is a MASSIVE improvement to our survivability. (also messing with CI)

- Please report back with the results of this. I just want to note we can take an extra curse for 3 points with our current tree so an expensive curse ammy isn't needed.

- The aspects are something I am incredibly interested in but I have done very little beastcrafting so far so it's not a viable option for me. I would love to know the results of your findings here also.
Last edited by notwisted on Apr 11, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
xD
I got my 4b 1g with 75 chromes

pcoc is not needed as Ice Spear gets 95% after certain distance

Oro Sacrifice is really good for guardian. AGW gets frenzy charges when igniting enemies
Last edited by Inferius90 on Apr 11, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
so lucky :P

I used pcoc as a failsafe (we do a lot of moving in the build :P) Oro's is nice when yous scale ele dmg. I finally swapped into my Starforge. if this AG rip's I have an atziri's disfavour to try next.
"
notwisted wrote:

I used pcoc as a failsafe (we do a lot of moving in the build :P) Oro's is nice when yous scale ele dmg. I finally swapped into my Starforge. if this AG rip's I have an atziri's disfavour to try next.

this build is not worth the investment
AG+AW work worse than golems or spectres :(
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
Besovskii wrote:
"
notwisted wrote:

this build is not worth the investment
AG+AW work worse than golems or spectres :(

So while I agree that golems and spec's AI works a lot better and is less defensive. (our AG is more likely to run to you than agro new targets a lot of the time.) I don't think it's "worse" I do actually think could take this to endgame with the right gameplay (I'm slowly getting there. managed to do a T13 at lvl 73 today)

I'll be adding a gear section to the guide ASAP so people can see what they need and the difference between what I use. Stay tuned if you're interested!
In-depth gear guide up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info