g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
How viable will this build be for this league?

I would say pretty viable. Has always been a decent build and both vaal reave and reave were buffed a little bit.

Berserker had a few minor buffs as well.
Build updated for 3.13. See changelog for minor buffs the build received.
Hi and thank you for this build.

Can someone explain to me why hypothermia is not working at all? On reave or Flurry the mobs are never chilled and i don't understand why.

Ty
"
Hargo wrote:

Can someone explain to me why hypothermia is not working at all? On reave or Flurry the mobs are never chilled and i don't understand why.

Ty

You have to have some source of added cold damage somewhere on your gear, be it a little bit of flat added cold on an abyss jewel or as recommended by the build "Physcial Damage as Extra Cold Damage" on your amulet.

How it works is that a source of elemental damage will always inflict it's ailment on a crit. This beast of a build has a very high crit chance and will therefore always inflict ailments.
Do note that Blade Flurry will never inflict any ailment because of the support gem Brutality which makes it impossible to deal non-physical damage.

Reave is not supported by this gem and can therefore deal elemental damage.

Until you can get an amulet like the one that's recommended, I suggest swapping out one of the regular jewels on your passive tree and instead add a Murderous Eye Jewel with "Add # to # Cold Damage to Claw Attacks".

If you really wanna spice it up with the abyss jewel, try to get onslaught on hit and flat life too, won't be too impossible with harvest this league. DPS version is lightning damage instead of life since you can only have two prefixes on a jewel.

Hope this explains it in a non-confusing way.
"
Hargo wrote:

Ty

"
kebb0 wrote:
You have to have some source of added cold damage somewhere on your gear, be it a little bit of flat added cold on an abyss jewel or as recommended by the build "Physcial Damage as Extra Cold Damage" on your amulet.

How it works is that a source of elemental damage will always inflict it's ailment on a crit. This beast of a build has a very high crit chance and will therefore always inflict ailments.
Do note that Blade Flurry will never inflict any ailment because of the support gem Brutality which makes it impossible to deal non-physical damage.

Reave is not supported by this gem and can therefore deal elemental damage.

Until you can get an amulet like the one that's recommended, I suggest swapping out one of the regular jewels on your passive tree and instead add a Murderous Eye Jewel with "Add # to # Cold Damage to Claw Attacks".

If you really wanna spice it up with the abyss jewel, try to get onslaught on hit and flat life too, won't be too impossible with harvest this league. DPS version is lightning damage instead of life since you can only have two prefixes on a jewel.

Hope this explains it in a non-confusing way.

Great explanation and temporary solution, thanks for helping him out. Wish I could bring more people to reave/bflurry they are both so strong atm :)
Hello!

Im playing this build atm. and im confused about which skill to annoint on my amulet. What would you recommend should be the end game annoiint, and what should i annoint while i look for my BiS Amulet? :D

PS. really nice build
"
KroNoZz wrote:
Hello!

Im playing this build atm. and im confused about which skill to annoint on my amulet. What would you recommend should be the end game annoiint, and what should i annoint while i look for my BiS Amulet? :D

PS. really nice build

The best annoint is rampart in my opinion, but Steadfast for defense or Claws of the Falcon for attack are also good options.
"
KroNoZz wrote:
Hello!

PS. really nice build

There is no set anointment really. Depends on what you want. Personally I usually just tick show node power in POB and look at the top ones that pop up. As most people play softcore.... more dps is usually the best option :)
What would you recommend i link with my ancenstral warcheif? Im not using portal cause i dont mind using portal scrolls. I was thinking brutality or inc duration but im not sure, any thoughts?
"
KroNoZz wrote:
What would you recommend i link with my ancenstral warcheif? Im not using portal cause i dont mind using portal scrolls. I was thinking brutality or inc duration but im not sure, any thoughts?

Culling strike might not be a bad idea! Might make boss killing a little easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info