[3.12] g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
ViperBruiser wrote:
This Guy suggests CHampion Reave/Blade Flurry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxDjnZ9XufU&ab_channel=PlayLikeJay

Whats the difference between Champion/Berserker?

This guide is listed in duelist forum btw
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2267540


I had the exact same question lol, hopefully, someone can pitch in before league start.
"
ViperBruiser wrote:
This Guy suggests CHampion Reave/Blade Flurry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxDjnZ9XufU&ab_channel=PlayLikeJay

Whats the difference between Champion/Berserker?

This guide is listed in duelist forum btw
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2267540


"
Inviz1 wrote:


I had the exact same question lol, hopefully, someone can pitch in before league start.



Originally this build was done as a slayer actually back in the day so was originally in the duelist thing, and they never removed the link on the front page. It is actually in the maruader forum and had GGG move it for me but the build link is still listed on duelist but is also found on marauder.

As for your question i found berserker to be a LOT more damage and a much better ascendancy. People tend to see champion impale stacks and just go with it by default. While the champion version won't kill the build or anything, the berserk er one is a lot stronger. Should be pretty easy to pull up both 8 ascendancy points and compare them yourself if you want to look into it further.
"
Get Inc aoe level 18+ and hypothermia level 18+


necessary or is 16 viable as well?
"
elusive420 wrote:
"
Get Inc aoe level 18+ and hypothermia level 18+


necessary or is 16 viable as well?


16 is fine early on, won't make a huge difference either way, but every bit adds up
The soul raker cluster changed in 3.12.

Should we be taking the entire cluster now with the new addition of claws of the hawk?
"
Gerk wrote:
The soul raker cluster changed in 3.12.

Should we be taking the entire cluster now with the new addition of claws of the hawk?


Not sure what you are talking about. I don't think anything changed. Almost whole wheel is grabbed normally.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Gerk wrote:
The soul raker cluster changed in 3.12.

Should we be taking the entire cluster now with the new addition of claws of the hawk?


Not sure what you are talking about. I don't think anything changed. Almost whole wheel is grabbed normally.


You're right, my pob was just acting up. Thanks for the guide, it's working great!
I'm just entering maps now, trying to buy a Bloodseeker (socket colors are an issue) but what do you consider appropriate for an off-hand? Another bloodseeker or is there a better choice?

Thanks!

I really dont understand, why you play an septre as second wapeon.

Can anyone explain me that ?
"
benfinkel wrote:
I'm just entering maps now, trying to buy a Bloodseeker (socket colors are an issue) but what do you consider appropriate for an off-hand? Another bloodseeker or is there a better choice?

Thanks!



Same weapon as first hand. If your doing bloodseeker than i would rock 2 bloodseekers. However now with the dual-wield change not giving you MORE physical damage... the only thing dual wield gives you is 10% more attack speed...

I wonder if it might be better now to do 1 claw and go a shield just for some extra defense and such. Would have to take a look at POB honestly. Seeing as character is a bit on the soft side with the more damage taken as berserker and we already get rage stuff, shield might definitely be the way to go.

"
Sunnyboy19 wrote:
I really dont understand, why you play an septre as second wapeon.

Can anyone explain me that ?


Have not used sceptres for a long long long time. Literally since back when stat sticks were a thing. What are you looking at?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info