g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

I overreacted, I am sorry. I was frustrated when I wrote that cuz I tried everything to get that dps that is shown in your guide. Whatever, it's just a game and there's no reason to get personal. All the best to you.
Last edited by forbiddenpath on Jan 1, 2019, 9:12:10 PM
"
forbiddenpath wrote:
Just wanted to tell you I hate you for providing this bullshit build.Wasted 100 hrs of my time on this "cheap build". Only Loreweave costs around 30 ex. How the hell is this cheap? Spent 2 ex on items still have 100k< dps, fuck this. Can't even clear safely t11.

While I understand frustrating, think this is way over the top.

1.) telling someone you hate them for providing a build whether you like it or not is pretty rude and ignorant.

2.) the build works just fine, amazingly so as proven by many ppl in game and in this guide/league/thread itself.

3.) Its listed that its cheap/easy to gear with room for lots of improvements if you want to push the build. For a general get starting mapper its incredibly cheap.

4.) No loreweave costs 30 ex, unless 6l, and double corrupted with + gems. You can get an 80 max res one for 1 ex. A 6l loreweave (which is not even needed to do all maps) costs 4 exalt. Where the hell you get 30 exalt, god only knows.

5.) It is a good thing your characters are set to private, wouldn't want to be an even further embarrassment than you already are.
"
melforce wrote:
Spoiler

I've been following this build especially for this 3.5 betrayal league. Manage to beat 3 guardians easily (face tank) because of the life leech. But not yet defeat phoenix guardian since i died with just one hit. (Just tried once and i think i get bad mods with boost att to unique boss or some curse mods). Beat red maps T16 easily and red elder. Hopefully uber elder soon after phoenix guardian and shaper.

Could anyone give me advice what should be my priority upgrade?? Currently at 5.5k hp and 190k tooltip reave dps and 39k blade flurry avg dmg.
Already got +1.7 crit from hatred aura with watchers eye. But how can i get to that 70%-75% crit??
Here's my POB:
https://pastebin.com/Dt3CHvu9

Updated my weapons. 300k tooltip reave dps. I pretty much one shot everything lol. Next would be tombfist upgrade i guess. With tombfist i need to rework on my belt, helmet, and rings for max resistance. Still need around 10+ex for that..
The helmet is really hard to find. Maybe i should craft one empty shaper base with 40%incr blade flurry dmg???

Here's my current gear:
I need some sort of guidance. My dps is relatively low and i cant figure out what is wrong with it.... I am using 3 auras(hatred, herald of purity and herald of ash) and dread banner.

Here are my equipments

If anyone can guide me on how i can increase my dps that would be great! My reave dmg with all 3 buffs are 126k and blade flurry 29k

Spoiler

Last edited by AncestralƵ on Jan 2, 2019, 12:19:18 PM
Hi guys, beginner at PoE here. This is the first build I'm ever trying out, and I've been enjoying the game a lot so far thanks to this guide. :) I've been trying to follow the guide as closely as possible, but its quite difficult because I'm so starved in currency. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could please give me some advice for any upgrade I could do that isn't crazy expensive. I've got about 20c to my name at the moment of writing this post lol. I'll also be thankful for any advice for farming currency... Currently I'm just running as as many maps as possible (mostly T3-5 magic maps), but they rarely drop anything noteworthy.

Thanks!

Edit: Sorry in advance if I'm asking anything stupid or obvious. I'm an absolute newb at this game, and I understand that theres a lot to improve. I'll appreciate any nudges in the right direction though! Thanks again. :)
Last edited by messarius on Jan 2, 2019, 12:20:22 PM
I've been enjoying this build in Betrayal so far. Doing most content just fine up to T16. This is still really strong without the Stat stick and fairly cheap to start off with I've used some currency to improve my gear already and some of it is self-crafted. Anyone got suggestions for gear improvements? (Trying to craft a second claw)

got watcher's eye with crit aswell. My char is "MibsTheBlade" for those who want to look closer.
my gear right now is
Spoiler
"
melforce wrote:

Updated my weapons. 300k tooltip reave dps. I pretty much one shot everything lol. Next would be tombfist upgrade i guess. With tombfist i need to rework on my belt, helmet, and rings for max resistance. Still need around 10+ex for that..
The helmet is really hard to find. Maybe i should craft one empty shaper base with 40%incr blade flurry dmg???

Here's my current gear:

Looks very nice man, those 66 quality claws look GG. Makes me want to do the build again haha.
First off, loved the guide!
The build is very nice to start a league with, and feels very rewarding to upgrade. Easily one of my favourite guides, really hooked me into playing PoE again.
My Gear:

If you have any suggestions for me to upgrade to, it would be greatly appreciated.
"
TrippyJ wrote:
First off, loved the guide!
The build is very nice to start a league with, and feels very rewarding to upgrade. Easily one of my favourite guides, really hooked me into playing PoE again.
My Gear:

If you have any suggestions for me to upgrade to, it would be greatly appreciated.

Would upgrade bloodseeker to one of the above claws we were talking about.

You have a 6l flicker setup which is fine if that's what you want but very much not reave lol.

Would probably make the swap from belly to loreweave, think its the much better option. Abyssus is up to you, but really hurts melee chars with that extra dmg taken and yours is 47% which is huge. Would probably swap it to a pseudo 6l for reave (ofc that's if your not flicker). Could just swap it to good rare.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

There is no golem in this build. So none.

Being somewhat new to POE (Beastiary was my first league) I'm still trying to figure things out and I believe you still show a Lightning Golem in the DPS part. Threw me for a moment as well just FYI

Currently 47 with the build and really enjoying it. VD/Poets is the only build that has engaged me as much as this has so far.... but I don't think I'm playing it right.

I'm using BFlurry as my main still which is working great, but should I just be using BF to get a Vaal Reave charge and repeat?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info